54. Main hoon naa

Fashion show gets started-

Models are walking....on ramp....Mikhruv are waiting backstage....Taani also comes there after changing....

Taani also comes there after changing

Mikhail just gets lost in her.....

M- prety.....

D- what???( Just then his attention turns towards Taani) haa

Taani- hey......

Both doesn't respond....Taani feels weird....but doesn't say anything....

Miss Monica comes there.....

Miss Monica- hey....are you guys ready let's go.....(she looks at Taani shocked)

Miss M- Taani yeh dress.....tumne yeh kyu pahna....this is Amaya's dress

T- what?? Par mujhe uss packet main yahi mila tha....

Miss M- go quick and change it....warna woh aur uski maa bhut bdaa issue bnaa dengi....aaah I just hate those women

T- haa.....(but before that show stopers entry announcement is done.....and someone pushes Taani towards ramp....as she is wearing the show stopers dress)

T- listen I'm not....

Miss Monica tries to stop it but in vain....

But Taani is being pushed on stage....camera flashes....spot light makes are more and more nervous.....she wants to run back but her legs are freezed....she is unable to react.....her legs are getting week....she is trembling.....but someone from back holds her hand.....and she feels a hand on her waist....she looks both side....and finds Dhruv holding her hand....and Mikhail holding her waist....

M- Taani.....don't worry we are here

D- haa Taani....hum hain.....first we will walk.....look at us and when you feel comfortable follow us

M- Taani....trust us....hum hain na....kuch galat nhi hone denge....just walk in your natural manner....be confident.....

First Dhruv walks on ramp.....then Mikhail sqeezes Taani's hand.....and he also walks....both Mikhail and Dhruv....poses at the end of ramp....and waits for Taani.....

Taani looks at them.....she closes her eyes....and opens them determined.....
She walks on stage with confidence.....and poses between....Mikruv.....she then poses with Dhruv.......after pose Dhruv....walks back....now Taani....poses with Mikhail....she looks towards camera with atittude....Mikhail holding her by waist....their one hand is free....and one hand of Taani on Mikhail's shoulder......

Mumbai....Swayam's house-
D3 team is lying some on floors....and some on sofaa....girls on the TV switch...

Boy- please yaar band karo.....bhut thak gaye hain event ke baad....

Girls- Aaj Sambhana Roy ka fashion show hai....and her shows are just amazing....toh hume woh dekhna hai....

Boys- whatever