87. My Angry bird

Mikhail....and Taani...lying on bed...and kissing....Mikhail....hands travels under her top.......Taani gets shocked by this....so she breaks the kiss

T- Mikhail...subah subah....yeh

M- subah...kya Taani....

T- yahi sab....

M- kya....??....(he is nuzzling at her neck...his hand is still under her top)

T- yeh galat hai...??

M- kya Taani....kya galat hai...main ya...

T- subah yeh sab....karna

M- kyu?? Kanha likha hai...ki morning main....s*x nhi kar sakte....

T- (she is shocked by hearing the word) Mikhail....chiii....tum kitne...yukk

M-arey....abb isme kya galat kaha maine

T- kuch nhi....bass mujhe ajeeb lag raha hai

M- sorry....

Taani looks away....so, Mikhail...stands up....she looks at him....she thinks of something.....and pulls him towards her....Mikhail falls over her....

T- I'm ready....

M- Are you sure...??

T- hmm....

M- Taani.....don't force yourself....

T- maine kaha na....I'm ready....samajh nhi aata tumhe...(a bit angry)

M- ohk....ohk....yaar....gussa kyu ho rahi ho

T- maine kanha gussa kiya....

Mikhail smiles....

T- kya???

Mikhail shakes his head.....Taani closes her eyes.....Mikhail tilts a little towards her....he is just about to kiss her....but his phone starts ringing.....both looks towards the phone in anger....by continues ringing....finally it's get canceled....Mikhail again looks towards her....he again comes near her.....again his phone rings....

M- I'm definatelly gonna murder someone....

He gets up above from her.....and takes the call

M- (in rude and frustrated tone) hello....
(Suddenly his expression changes into serious....and tensed) haa.....okk....mujhe pta hai....haa....aa raha hu....okk

He cancels the call.....and looks towards Taani.....and finds her allready looking at him...

T- kya hua....kiska call tha

M- woh kuch nhi....ek client ka call tha...ek urgent meeting hai aaj meri....woh main bhool gya tha....(he fake laughs)

T- you are lying right

M- nahi Taani....why would I...client ki hi call thi.....chalo main shower lekar aata hu....mujhe nikalna hai....(he smiles...and goes towards cupboard to take his clothes out..)

He opens the cupboard....and looks for the clothes to wear.....in the process....he removes his tshirt.....and throws that on bed....Taani is just staring at him.....

M- stop checking me out....Taani.....I'll be back soon....

T- main kab kuch bhi....(she looks away)

Mikhail takes his clothes and goes in.....after some time he comes out....after getting ready.....Taani looks on....

M- I'll be back soon.....tum yanhi rahna....jaana nahi....ok...(he kisses his forehead...)

T- kab tak aaoge

M- bass 1-2 ghante main

T- okk.....