35. I'm your P.A.

Taani is running....down the stairs....Dhruv is behind her....Mikhail behind Dhruv....

D- Taani ruko....
He looks here and there....finds water pipes...he quickly opens it....splashes it's towards Taani...but she escapes......Mikhail snatches the pipe from Dhruv...and drenches him with water....

D- abbey tu rukk...main btata hoon tujhe...(he takes another pipe...and starts splashing water at Mikhail)

The water fight continues..between Mikhail and Dhruv....
Both looks towards..Taani....
Taani nods in no...and runs....both Dhruv and Mikhail are behind her....by hearing the noices whole D3 team comes out of RH...so does other fellow dancers...

Mikhail & Dhruv- Rukko....Taani...stop..

Taani shows tongue to them....and runs...

Both of them splashes the water towards her....but she pulls someone in front of her...and again runs...

D3 team is looking at all this shocked...Taani runs towards them...and pulls Swayam in front of her

Taani- bhai help...

Swayam looks at her shocked....because after two years he is hearing Bhai....from Taani......

Dhruv and Mikhail reaches to them making Swayam all wet....D3 team also jumps into water fight....they also pulls the water pipes....and short of time....a complete mess is created.....all of them were running behind each other...chasing laughing....even Taani in this forget that she is angry with D3 team...that they are not in talking terms....

Everyone is enjoying water fight....running behind each other....but Taani slips in this...mess....but before she touches the floor...Rey holds her...Taani and Rey are looking at each other...Dhruv attention turns towards them...so he goes near them....and pulls Taani away.... bringing back Rey to reality...Rey looks towards him with anger.... Dhruv to gives him a kill you look...

Taani pushes Dhruv but she again slips and this time falls down....

Dhruv starts laughing at her...

D- aur maaro mujhe dhakka..

T- (looks at him with puppy eyes)

Rey to Swayam- teri bahen kitna bhi badal jaaye par rahegi weird & clumsy hi..

Sw- correction my friend correction...weird nhi cutely weird...

Rey- oh yeah....cutely weird...

Both Rey and Swayam forwards their hand to Taani...so does Dhruv....

Taani takes Dhruv's hand...and pulls him towards her making him also fall down....

Reyam looks at her shocked....and they quickly takes their hand back...

D- aauch Taani....yaar...

Taani- aur haso much par...

Mikhial at a distance laughing at Dhruv...

D- abbey baad main hash liyo...abhi toh help karde...yaar..

Mikhail reaches near him...he forwards his hand....but Dhruv pulls him making him also fall down...

Whole D3 team laughs at them....but because of slipery floor they also falls down...

By now everyone is on floor and laughing like crazy....

But a very strong shout make them quit...they all looks towards the voice and finds swiper lady standing there angry...

Vicky- arey aunty ji kyu chilla rahi ho..