15. You are back

Scene starts with Taani....
She is riding her cycle....as fast as possible..

Taani- bhut late ho gya hai....short cut le loon kya?? Yahi sahi rahega...

She rides towards an insolated road...suddenly at a spot she pulls the break of her cycle.....fear is clear visible on her face...

Taani goes in a flashback of two year back...the day she came to Goa....
That day it was raining cat and dog...

Taani is walking on an issolated road....

T- hey krishna ji....kanha jaaun main....aapko aaj hi itni baarish karni thi...(she finds shelter under a abondoned taxi stop)
Adoption papers main toh Hope orphanage ka naam tha....kanha hai woh....mujhe dhoondna hi hoga...jab hi mere real parents ka ptaa chalega....aur yeh bhi ki aakhir unhone mujhe kyu abondon kiya.....(she get teary eyed)

Kyu har koi mere saath aisa hi karta hai...kyu krishna ji....Pahle mere real parents....firr mere maa papa.....firr Rey....or abb bhai....(she is on verge of crying......but suddenly she sees a girl running....and some goons behind her..)

Girl- God please save me
(She hides behind some wood logs...which were lying beside the road)
Goon1- yeh rahi woh ladki yanha chipi hai
Girl- please let me go..maine aap logo ka kya bigada hai jaane do mujhe Please
Goons-(laugh at her) points Gun at her forhead and pulls triger

Taani from far sees that and shouts...
Goons- she saw us....we have to kill her also
Taani runs but goons shoots at her...and she fells down...they are moving close to her but suddenly a taxi comes there and the goons runs from there.....
A lady of around 40-45 age steps down from the taxi..

Lady- beta....tum theek ho..

Taani- (in terified tone)please let me go please...please.....

Lady- (touches her shoulder) Arey beta upar toh dekho...kya hua hai....btao toh...

Taani opens her eyes and looks at the lady...

Taani- please mujhe bacha lijiye....woh gundey....mujhe maarna...chahte hain....unhone abhi mere saamne ek ladki ko goli maari hai...

Lady (in panic)- kanha.....par...dikhao mujhe...aaao chalo

Taani takes the lady to the same place where goons shoot that girl...

Taani- dekhiye yanha par....yahi hai woh jagah....

Lady- par beta...yanha toh kuch bhi nhi hai....dekho....

Taani also looks around but doesn't find any thing...

Taani- mera yakeen kijiye...maine khud dekha tha....woh yanhi par...(she starts looking around.....and she finds a locket, she picks that locket)

Taani to herself- yeh usi ladki ka hoga....par woh ladki kanha gayi....maine khud dekha tha.....yeh kya ho raha hai mere saath.....(her head starts spinning...and she faints)

A honk of a bike brings her back to reality...

Taani looks around who honked at her....

Biker- mujhe laga tha....aapko kahi jaldi pahuchna tha...

Taani looks at him puzzeled...

Biker- oh sorry.....(and removes his halmet)

Taani- tum...

Biker- haa main....only and lonely Dhruv....waise aap yanha khadi khadi kya day dreaming kar rahi thi.....yaa fir yeh kahu....night dreaming....(and starts laughing)
You know I'm so funny....(again starts laughing)