40. What?

Taani slowly turns the pic....and is shocked to see the picture....

T- do saal pahle.....maine jo murder dekha tha....woh Piya ka tha....uss din unlogo ne Piya ko maara tha....Piya ne Mikhail ko dokha nhi diya....balki...usse toh maar diya gaya thaa....(tears are continuesly flowing through her eyes)

She comes out of her trance....by hearing Mikhail's voice...

M- how dare you....himmat kaise huyi tumhari....

He reaches close to her....and holds her by her shoulder...

M- tum privacy naam ki koi cheej jaanti bhi ho ki nahi....tumhari himmat kaise huyi....meri diary touch karne ki....answer me dammit...

But Taani is just staring at Mikhail....

M- get out.......jaaao.....yanha se....isse pahle main kuch ulta seedha kar baithu jaao....

Taani runs out....she reaches at an isolated place in academy....and falls down on her knees....and cries miserably...nahi aisa nhi hai....mujhe us ladki ka face bhi sahi se yaad nhi hai...haa...woh koi or hi thi....

Dhruv who is passing by sees her crying like that....

D-Taani kya hua....Taani btao yaar....Taani

Taani pulls him into a hug....and cries again....

D- Taani kya hua hai....bolo kuch....

But she continues crying....after some time she wipes her tears....and runs saying mujhe ghar jaana hai....

She runs away...Dhruv is shouting but she doesn't listen...she is quickly descenting the stairs...Reyam were coming from opposite direction...

Rey- taani tum...aaj aayi thi...btaya bhi nhi....

But she doesn't listen to him...just runs away...

Rey- issey kya hua...yeh itni horrified kyu thi...

Both Reyam runs behind her....but before they reach to her....she allready left in a taxi....

Taani reaches hope house....and runs towards her room...

Maasi- kya hua beta tu aaj itna jaldi...

She doesn't answer...her....and starts searching her cupboard....

T- kanha gaya yanhi rakha tha maine....
She looks out...a kid is roaming wearing the locket....

Taani runs out....

Taani- Naina...yeh locket kanha mila tumhe...

Naina- aapke room main...zameen par pada tha....

Taani- laao...mujhe do....yeh di ka hai

Naina- okk...she gives her locket...

Taani looks at the locket.....and again runs back....she reaches academy..

She runs towards Mikhail's apartment...
She....reaches in his room...and finds it empty...

She quickly enters in....opens his cup board....and starts searching....finally she finds the box...she opens it....and takes the locket out....she quickly took out locket from her pocket....and brings both the locket together.....because of magnet in those...lockets..they quickly attracts each other.....forming a heart....and completing the half design into... words...M...P..

Taani in shock leaves the box....woh Piya hi thi....

She hears a voice from washroom....KAUN HAI..

T- Mikhail yanhi hain...(she quickly takes the locket....seperates it....places a locket in box...and puts it back....)

M- tum yanha kya kar rahi ho...