Chapter 22~•°.

WARNING - Alcohol consumption is present in this chapter, this is fiction, please do not attempt to do anything mentioned in this chapter and drink responsively.

~•°.•.°~~~

-Eli-

small glasses filled with clear a clear liquid which's smell reminded of yeast, yet another thing to remind me of my vision.

~•°.•.°~~~

..•~Eli POV~..

The game started shortly and Demi pulled out a card from her deck and held it in the air for some seconds before turning it revealing a spade four, with no hesitation everyone playing shouted out a word.

William- "Spar!!"

Luca- "Sequence!"

Patricia- "Sword"

Eli- "Smile"

Naib- "Spar!"

Andrew- "Squirm.."

Aesop- "Sneer"

Demi put on a big smile before laughing, William and Naib soon realized what happened and started laughing it away then they took their shots and so did Aesop for being the last one to say a word. That was a not so good start but it was just for the first round out of around ten wasn't it? turns out it wasn't. Aesop kept being the last one to answer three more times Luca two and me once, as for duplicates Naib and William kept on saying the same words until they got too drunk to think straight, seven shots aren't to be taken lightly of after all.

Now on round eight we had two drunk players one getting really tipsy but somehow getting better at the game while doing so and then there were the rest of us being just fine. Another card got raised, a clover 7. 

Aesop- "Cannibal!"

Luca- "Corn!"

Patricia- "Commotion"

Andrew- "Curtain"

William- "I KNOW RIGHT? so much commotion in here I can't find my bandana!"

Naib- "Thiz stippy woarmp.."

Eli- "Why are you holding that like a snake- Carousel!"

While Aesop's answers were getting faster they were getting more and more disturbing while Naib and William were too distracting for me by the way Naib would snatch Williams things then either wear them, throw them on the ground or wear them back to William as some other type of clothing it wasn't meant to be.

I took the shot Aesop was holding in front of me with his head ready to collapse on the counter he was holding on for dear life and quickly gulped it down, by now I had identified the drink as some kind of whiskey from its yeasty fragrance and sweet taste.

Before I was even done drinking the beverage Demi had pulled out another card and the others except the two boys fighting over a bandana yelled out a word.

Aesop- "Hallucinogen"

Patricia- "Helmet"

Luca- "Hostile?"

Andrew- "Hospitality"

Demi took notice at the two fighting besides me then glanced at me and smirked before pouring me another shot.

"You are getting left behind Eli~ you should put your game up."

she gave me the glass of the beverage before pointing at Aesop and continuing her sentence.

"Like this boy right here, he is killing it but damn he will have one hell of a hangover tomorrow"

I looked at Aesop and realized he must have been almost as drunk as Naib and William, he was swaying left and right almost falling of his chair a couple of times and looked pretty dazed, I was glad we had eaten before drinking because if we hadn't he would have surely been out cold and feeling terrible by now.

Not giving me any time to answer Demi turned to the tables behind us and yelled out for someone to take Naib and William to their rooms and for some more players, a few hunters had come into the room but they weren't allowed to have any weapons in the room. Two of those hunters decided they wanted to play, Michiko wasn't much of a surprise to join us since she would often hang out with us but Joseph, now that was something you don't see everyday.

"Alright! you two can sit next to Eli since the others left, w don't want you tripping on your own feet."

Demi then preceded to explain the rules again and add a new addition to make the game more interesting, Instead of only the last person taking a shot now everyone except the first person to say a word would take one and duplicates would take an additional shot. I am definitely getting a hangover now.

Three rounds later Aesop hadn't drank anything meaning all of us took shots, Luca and Joseh even took an additional one for having the same word, another card got raised to the air, queen of clubs: Argine.

Aesop- "Arsssoun" (arson)

Joseph- "Alcohoool"

Luca- "Afraid..!"

Andrew- "Air mmphaloom" (air balloon)

Michiko- "Aroma"

Eli- "Astrononomy..ph" (astronomy)

Patricia- " Alc..o...hol?"

Joseph- "You have to be kidding me..."

Everyone was drunk and barely functioning, I couldn't tell Luca apart from Patricia anymore while Andrew, Joseph and Aesop looked the exact same to me with the only difference being Andrew's red eyes and Joseph's bright blue ones though Joseph had his eyes closed because of his headache and Andrew kept squinting and so did I making it even harder to tell if it was Aesop I was looking at, Andrew or Joseph.

~•°.•.°~~~

legally blind y-y