Chapter 11~•°.

~•°.•.°~~~

-Aesop-

He.. Is the Seer?! The owl and his clothes suddenly fit in with his name, but why would he come here if he knew he'd get trapped?? Is it even real? Most fortune tellers I have met were frauds scamming people, but he is too nice to be one of those, I think.

~•°.•.°~~~

Aesop with a disappointed look on his face pointed at Eli. 

"You, are the Seer? You can see the future?"

Eli was making an effort to not look dumb but he totally sounded like an idiot to Aesop.

"Yeeep"

"Why are you here then? You knew you'd be trapped"

"I didn't-"

Eli got cut off before finishing his sentence by a slightly annoyed boy 

"So you're a fraud then?"

"No- I couldn't- It's complicated."

Aesop although slightly angry wouldn't let him off so easily, in his mind scammers were pathetic and Eli sure didn't seem to be any different that the other fortune tellers he had met before and the idea of one of them actually tricked him to believing they were nice and that they could maybe be his friend made him more and more angry.

"Complicated?"

The other male sighed before answering 

"I can explain, but lets at least go upstairs I need to feed Brooke."

A little skeptical Aesop followed him upstairs into his room and stood by the door while Eli got food for Brooke and set it on the desk near the door. Their rooms were almost identical with small differences, probably because Eli had moved the furniture around. After leaving Brooke to eat on the desk Eli sat on the side of his bed and started explaining with a sour tone to his voice.

"I do have visions of the future, I can't control them and they aren't long enough to make a business out of them, well couldn't. After many tries I summoned a druid and formed an oath with them but I broke it and lost my ability to see the future as punishment, the druid then finally talked to me again and told me to accept the invitation I got for this place, my visions never fully returned, they are back to what they were before summoning the druid and that's it"

Eli looked up to Aesop meeting his gaze, he was surprised, but still a bit unconvinced or in doubt.

"That sounds tough."

"The day you arrived I had a vision someone was coming, I guess Naib had caught on when he found me looking out the window all day"

"You didn't tell him?"

"No that's how I broke the oath so I avoid telling anyone"

"Oh.. Sorry"

Although Aesop was still a tiny little bit suspicious he believed him, or else why would his name here be 'Seer' and not something else? He didn't sound like he was lying ether with how he didn't have any pauses while talking and didn't look away, if he could see at all with that blindfold nor did he fidget around.

The owl on the desk finished eating and was grooming itself for a bit, then it flew to Eli's shoulder while he stood up. He shooed Aesop out of the room for a little while handing him Brooke for who knows why.

While Aesop was sitting on the floor right outside of Eli's room with Brooke on his arm looking at her in his confusion of why he got thrown out or whether there were actual Seers around or not, He pet the owl thinking to himself, he glanced at its one eye which was blue like Eli's eyes, beautiful yet somehow the male's eyes were more stunning than an animal's they looked almost magical. 

Cutting Aesop's day dreaming off the door flung open scarring him up to his feet. The owl previously on his arm was once again on Eli's shoulder but this time when he looked to face Eli he didn't see a man in a heavy dark navy blue cloak and a hood but a stunning young man in casual clothing, a black shirt with blue jeans and a black hoodie. Although he was still wearing his blindfold and he had his hood on he still looked handsome despite having a not so out of the ordinary body build, yet he somehow looked so attractive. Aesop took just one look at him and noticed that fact, his face didn't bother to hide it ether as it turned a shade brighter without him realizing.

He quickly turned away but had to look back at him when he started talking 

"How about we go watch how Naib's match is going? it should be half done by now but we can go to the library after?"  

"We can inspect a match?" 

"Yeah, follow me!"

That slightly excited smile on Eli's face was back as well as his signature move of grabbing Aesop's hand and dragging him to places.

~•°.•.°~~~