Chapter 15~•°.

~•°.•.°~~~

-Aesop-

More and more time passed and I was tired of this book but I didn't want to draw attention to myself by standing up to get another one, fortunately I didn't have to since Eli decided to do so instead.

~•°.•.°~~~

..•~Aesop POV~•..

As Eli stood up and put his book away I did the same. Walking out of the library I noticed Eli was being a bit unenergetic in comparison to the past days, I kept my eye on him but I didn't say anything, I didn't think it was ok for me to ask about his mental state yet.

I followed Eli to another spectating room which was empty, we sat in the chairs at the table this time sitting properly and watched the match in silence, communication isn't my strong point like most things but small talk was so difficult for me to start, especially when I don't know much about the other person.

About an hour went by and the survivors managed to escape a man with an umbrella and long hair, all that time not a single word had been spoken in the room we were sitting in. When the beeping sound sounded once again Eli sat up so I did too, I don't know if he was wishing I'd stop following him or not but I followed him down stairs where we met Naib, this time not injured. 

He looked tired but he still asked about the movie we were talking about before we went to the library, he really wasn't giving up on it even after all the running he had to do. We decided to ditch on him getting checked up by Emily since he was alright and to watch an action film due to our not many choices, all we had apparently was horror films, lice of life, mystery, action and some other random genres.

Naib guided us to a new room in the ground floor past the kitchen and the dining room, we entered a small room with many pillows and two couches on either side of the room, there was a projector right next to the door we entered from and a large bookcase filled with cassettes. I sat down on the couch to the right while Eli decided the floor near the couch I was on was more comfortable and Naib picked a tape and put it to play. 

The film started playing and Naib took a seat on the couch opposite to me. The time passed by quickly, everyone's eyes were glued to the film with some small comments even Eli's mood lifted up with the movie, not because it was good but because it was way too bad to not laugh at. Soon enough it ended and the screen turned black, I looked around the room at the other two who were both sleeping, one ready to fall off the couch and one already on the floor leaning on the couch I was on with a blanket he stole from the other couch around him to keep him warm and cozy.

Since no one else could I stood up to turn the projector off and wondered whether I should wake them up or if it would be ok to let them sleep there, I had some more time to think about it while heading to the kitchen to get a glass of water and go back. I noticed the silence in the dining room, no one was there and I kind of preferred it that way, there was no reason to get anxious or a way to get a headache, it also gave me a moment to take in all the small details on the furniture and walls the manor was made with a lot of effort judging from all the small details on pillars and doors. 

Once I took my glass of water I returned to the projector room, the first thing I noticed while walking in was the man who had now fallen off the couch yet still stayed asleep that's a talent right there 

Then I noticed that Brooke rose was tugging on Eli's blindfold and in a few seconds took it off of his face and left it to hung around his neck before flying off from an open window in the dining room. I left the door open just in case she wanted to get back in while we were sleeping and laid on the couch I was previously on, slowly falling asleep.

~•°.•.°~~~