Death Valley

Casper's POV

The basement bedroom was apparently where we wear sleeping. The cement walls had been painted a soft light green with a large dark green bed. The light in the room was dim and warm giving the room a homey feel. Lionel flopped down on the bed and motioned me over. I walked over and sat down next to him. "I love you." Lionel looked up at me with a tired, loving smile. He pulled me down beside him. "I love you too, baby." We stripped down to our underclothes and climbed under the covers. I laid my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat. His hand stroked my back in a soothing manner. I turned my head up to look at him and he was smiling down at me with love in his eyes. I reached up and kissed him softly. He kissed back lazilyI pulled back and put my head back on his chest. "Goodnight, my love" I whispered to him. I thought I heard him say I love you, Casper before his breathing evened out. I sighed in content and lightly gripped his hand. I never want to leave his side......

Wren's POV
Lullaby and I snuck out behind Ransom and Jax who were making out on the couch. I giggled silently as we walked past them. We walked to my house which was just behind Ransom's. I fumbled with the lock, giggling up at Lullaby as she gripped my hips from behind. Once I got the door open we stumbled in and slammed the door shut. Lullaby pinned me to the door with one hand holding my wrists above my head and the other on my waist. "I love you, Lullaby." I whispered against her lips.
"I love you too, baby." She whispered back seductively. She moved as close to me as she physically could and rubbed herself against me, brushing her lips lightly up and down my neck.
"Stop teasing me!" I moaned breathily. She giggled and pressed her lips to my skin between my neck and shoulder where she would, hopefully, mark me some day. I moaned her name, my knees going weak.
"Why don't we take this upstairs, huh baby?" She whispered against my neck. I nodded desperately. We stumbled clumsily up the stairs. Once we reached my room I pushed her back onto the bed and straddled her. I kissed her, slow and loving. She tilted her head, deepening the kiss and nipping at my lips. I kept my lips closed tight teasingly. She growled against my lips. I gasped as her hand slipped up my shirt and squeezed my breast. she smirked and slipped her tongue into my mouth quickly gaining dominance. She pulled away. "This is gonna be a fun night." She giggled.