Northern Downpour

Casper's POV

We accepted her as our alpha. Then, all hell broke loose. She turned around with glowing, molten gold eyes and ran straight for Jax. She slammed into him and took him to the ground. She was straddling him when she grew large fangs and bit into Jax's neck. Jax screamed and arched off the ground before settling back into the grass beneath him. Lullaby ran over to Ransom and stabbed a syringe into her side. She slumped back before getting to her feet, completely human.
"It's alpha instinct to claim there mate. Ransom wasn't ready for the onslaught of her wolf, obviously."
Lullaby said looking towards Jax who lay on the ground with a little smile on his face.
"Doing so, she automatically initiated him into the pack." I looked at Lionel and blushed "Will that happen to all of us?" I asked Lullaby, she shook her head smiling. I moved closer to Lionel and he wrapped an arm around my waist. "Now we'll go in pairs except for Saph, she'll go by herself."

TIME SKIP Lullaby's POV

I looked at Wren from across Ransom's living room. She looked up when she noticed me staring and looked up with a smirk on her face. I jerked my head towards the stairs with a questioning look in my eyes, she nodded and got up to walk up the stairs. As she walked she swung her hips more than usual. I could practically feel the smirk on her face. I got up and trotted after her. Once we were in the up stairs hall I gripped her hips and pushed her against the wall. She smiled and bit her lip. Damn, she knows that drives me up the wall. I tilted my head down and kissed her softly on the lips, I tilted my head to deepen the kiss. Her arms locked around my neck, pulling herself farther up against me. I pulled back for air. "I-I love you"
I breathed against her lips. She looked up at me with her sweet, navy eyes. "I love you too. When are we gonna tell them? When are we gonna mark each other?" She asked. I hated to see the hurt in her eyes and I hated myself for putting it there. "I don't know, my love." I sighed. She gave me a weak smile and leaned up to press her lips to my neck. I sighed in content, I wish it could be like this all the time. I leaned my head to the side to give her more access as she made her way along my neck and jawline. "My parent are out of town...... Wanna spend the night?" She giggled. I nodded and slammed my lips to hers once more.

Casper's POV

I looked at Lionel with a smile. "Hey, Ransom, can we have the basement bedroom tonight?" "Yeah, sure. Just keep it down." She said with a wink. I blushed as Lionel dragged me down to the basement.