Oath

If you were to look behind the Urbandale High School in between the two giant oaks you would see a boy and four girls and they would be chatting idly for a while until a boy would come....

Ransom' s P.O.V

Jered Walker had started to come over here I let out a groan of annoyance

"What's the matter, Ransom" Jax asked "It's coming" I held my arm up and limply pointed to Walker.

He put a protective arm around my shoulder. Jered stopped in front of me and grabbed my hand and started to pull me up,I screamed. Jax stood up looking enraged as he started pulling Jered out into some field dropped him on his butt and started screaming at him. Lullaby,Wren, Sapphire and I got up yelled a quick "GOODBYE" to Jax. Sapphire and I started walking to our house just listening to the sounds of the twilight until we got to a large yellow house my sister and I knew as home.

I pulled out my key but when it was an inch from the door someone pulled us inside I looked up at our 'attacker' and saw Louise Harrison, my mom."Hey Mum" I said as my sister and I walked up the flight of stairs that led to a small hallway with a oak door to the right and a mahogany door to the left with a sight that said "LUNA AND BETA". I touched the cold silver door knob with the back of my hand. It instantly erupted into a small unable to spread flame that spoke

"Who are you?"

I admired my handiwork for a moment before answering

"Luna Ransom Jinx Harrison and Beta Sapphire Dawn Harrison."

The small flame died down so I could open the door. I opened the door and stepped into a large room with two navy blue four poster beds that contrasted beautifully with the white walls and ebony colored furniture. I belly flopped on to my bed and instantly fell into a tormented sleep.

*Dream*

"What are you people?" the teacher screamed at me Sapphire,Lullaby,Wren and Jax. Whilst Sapphire and I screamed in agony as our bones moved,shifted and our clothes ripped to shreds untill we had turned from humans to full grown wolves. We tried to attack the teacher but Jax turned into his Lion, Wren turned into her German Shepard and Lullaby into her Snow Leopard. Lullaby and Wren held us down while Jax turned back into a human and started rummaging through Lullaby' s bag, when he found what he was looking for he grabbed two syringes and injected the Wolves Bane into our sides. We turned back into humans and Jax took his shirt and jacket off and gave it to me and Sapphire once we came to. Sapphire and I put them on as I started to explain to the teacher.

"My sister and I come from a long line of Werewolves and we happened to inherent magical powers from an ancestor. In our first year of middle school we met Lullaby,Wren and Jax in an unfortunate series of events that I would not like to recite we found that Lullaby and Wren are witches and that Jax is a warlock. We having magical powers, found a way to turn into animals, Jax's is a Black Lion, Wren' s is a German Shepard, Lullaby' s is a Snow Leopard,Sapphire' s is a Black Hyena, And mine is a White Lioness. The girls and I are particularly skilled in potions so we created one called Wolf's Bane that as you've seen will turn us back into humans after injected." I explained.

She nodded slowly, like we might be faking this somehow. She grabbed a knife,pulled back and brought it down on my stomach.

*Dream Ends*

I woke up screaming with my sister's eyes staring down at me "Do you want me to call Jax?" She asked with concern lacing her voice. I nodded. "He said that he'd be here in a second." I just stayed silent. Until, Jax walked quietly into the room and sat next to me for a while before he pulled me into a slow but passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. We pulled away and I said

"I love you"

"As I love you".

A loud BANG resounded through the room as the door slammed open.

A/N

Dedicated to Julia_wuves_u because she is the best friend ever XD

LOT'S OF LOVE,

BLARE <333333