Scars

Casper's POV
I wake up in a soft, warm bed. I try to roll over but I feel a sharp and painful pull in my wrist.
"Agh! Ooowww!"
"Huh? Wha-? Oh, Casper, baby, lay down. Stop moving your gonna get yourself hurt."
"Li?" I whisper in the dark. "Where are you?" I whimper.
I feel a dip in the bed and arms wrap around me.
"Shhh, it's okay, angel. I'm right here." He pulled the blankets up around us and gently nudged me back down onto the bed. Is he upset with me? He's probably really angry at me. I wasn't strong enough. I'm such a fucking coward! I had been clean for almost three weeks, it was a record. Fuck me. I'm such a stupid mistake. "I love you, Casper. You are my mate and my world. I wish you wouldn't cut, but I will never love you any less because you do. I'm always here for you, remember that please." Lionel kissed me softly and slowly. His lips were so soft and he tasted so sweet. He pulled away and ran his thumb across my bottom lip.
"I love you so much."
"I love you too, baby boy."

Lullaby's POV

Wren slid down the basement door after we had treated Casper with her hands cupped over her mouth. Her body shook and tears were running down her cheeks.
"Shhhh, it's okay. He'll be okay. Just breathe angel, just breathe." I pulled her into my lap and stroked her back soothingly. I suppose that it was wrong to be upset with Casper for upsetting her because it really wasn't at all his fault, but I was still kind of angry.
"Is he going to be okay?" A quiet voice whispered from the stairs. I looked up, it was Ransom.
"I don't know, Luna," I whispered back. "I don't know." She nodded and walked over to sit next to Wren and I. Wren's breathing had steadied out, and she was now sleeping. Good. She needed it. I didn't want her to be so sad.
"Lullaby, you trust me, right?"
"Of course, Ransom! Why would you ask such a stupid questi-"
"Why didn't you tell me about you and Wren." Her voice was hurt but demanding. She knew. How did she know? As if she read my mind she says "I'm not stupid! You look sideways at anybody who gets within six inches of her and that little performance you two put on last night? I mean, come on! Anyone could tell you two were just about a walk to her house away from fucking the life out of each other."
"Oh."
"Come on, Lullaby, why didn't you tell me?"
"I was scared."
"Of what?!"
"My parents." I whisper as tears start to run down my cheeks. Wren snuggles into me and kisses my neck softly to let me know she was awake.
Flashback
My parents and I were walking around town and we saw a lesbian couple holding hands. The smaller of the two leaned up and kissed the other gently on the cheek. The taller on turned her head and smiled down at the smaller one "I love you" her lips said, and she pecked the smaller one on the lips. They kept walking and smiling at each other.
"That's fucking disgusting!!" My dad exclaimed.
"I know, right?" My mom said back. "Good thing you like boys otherwise we would have to kick you out. No dykes in my house!" My mom said to me and laughed.
Flashback over
"Who cares about then? You can come live with me or Wren!" Ransom says. I know my reasons are stupid, but it was still scary. My parents are all I had ever known. Change scared me.
"Your right. I'm sorry, Ransom."