♠♥♦♣ The BCx3 ♠♥♦♣

♠♥♦♣
The BCx3
♠♥♦♣

Anastasia strode into the cafeteria at lunchtime and looked around for Calli and Mellony. As she did so, she caught sight of the BCx3. Edmé Coburn and her disciples Meraud Cunningham and Phaedra Calhoun all turned to glare at her. Anastasia looked away from them hastily, towards the lunch line where Mellony and Calli stood, waiting to receive their lunches. The girls both waved at her.

She grinned and waved back to them. She shuffled towards the line to meet them. A strong hand latched around her elbow, halting her progress. Anastasia turned around to discover Arik Jager standing there, flanked by Keldan Thorburn and Narcisse Vincent. She scowled at them all, wondering what they could want with her.

"Hi. You may not know me but my name is Arik Jager." Arik introduced himself, smiling cockily.

"I know who you are," she responded with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

He winked at Narcisse and Keldan, chuckling softly. Anastasia rolled her blue-green eyes and turned away from them again. Arik grabbed her elbow again before she could walk away. She pulled it from his grasp and turned around to glare at him.

"What do you want?" she hissed at him, feeling annoyance grow to a new height.

"Oooh, feisty aren't we?" Narcisse said in a drawling tone of voice.

He, Arik, and Keldan all high-fived each other. Anastasia rolled her eyes again and sighed inwardly.

"What do you want?" she repeated her earlier question.

Arik stepped closer to her and placed his arm around her shoulders. She shook his arm from around her shoulders and took a step backward. She stared at him pointedly, waiting for him to get to the point of why he was talking to her.

"I just was wondering if you were interested in becoming my girlfriend," he said finally, trying to smolder but it doesn't quite work out for him.

Anastasia stared at the boy in front of her in disgust. He stared back at her, his gray eyes still "smoldering," making her shudder visibly.

"No, because a) You're not my type, b) I heard you dated Edme Coburn since the first day you met and she dumped you, and c) I'm not one to take the leavings of somebody else and risk bringing her wrath down on my head," she replied dismissively.

"Ouch!" Narcisse hissed as he cackled lightly.

"Burn!" Keldan chuckled with a wide grin.

She turned and finally walked away from the three boys, leaving Arik standing dumbfounded in her wake. She went to the lunch line and stood with Calli and Mellony.