♠♥♦♣Anastasia Sevastianova-Romanov♠♥♦♣The Birth Of Romeo Carmine Morandi ♠♥♦♣

♠♥♦♣Anastasia Sevastianova-Romanov♠♥♦♣The Birth Of Romeo Carmine Morandi♠♥♦♣

♠♥♦♣
Anastasia Sevastianova-Romanov
♠♥♦♣
The Birth Of Romeo Carmine Morandi
♠♥♦♣

Moscow, Russia
April 01, 2010

Anastasia Sevastianova-Romanov awoke to someone knocking on her bedroom door. She opened her eyes and blinked against the January sunlight pouring through the large windows, pooling around her bed.

"Come in." she yawned loudly as she sat up in the king-sized canopy bed.

The door opened and her mother walked into the bedroom. The Duchess Viktoria Maksmilianova-Romanov Aristarkhov was a tall beauty with soft angelic features, smooth ivory skin, and long, auburn hair. Her teal-colored eyes sparkle as they landed on her daughter. She crossed the bedroom floor gracefully to kiss Anastasia on her forehead.

"Good morning, love." Viktoria greeted her daughter as she ran her slender fingers through Anastasia's long, bronze-colored hair.

"Good morning, Mama." Anastasia greeted her mother back, smiling up at her.

"Why don't you go shower while I find you something to wear," she said kindly.

Anastasia gestured to the mannequin standing in front of the three-way mirror in the corner of her bedroom. Viktoria walked over to the mannequin and inspects the outfit: a bronze-colored Juicy Couture sweater dress layered over a pair of green Miss Sixty leggings with a matching Sir Alistair Rai scarf wound around the waist. The accessories were a beaded Robert Cavalli necklace, earrings, and watch, a Prada cross-body bag, dark red Vera Wang booties.

She nodded her head in approval as Anastasia flounced out of the bed and over to the bathroom. She started the shower and began to undress. She could hear her mother inside the bedroom and she could imagine the older woman laying the outfit out on the bed. Anastasia shook her head and smiled. That was Viktoria for you, always organizing things and making sure everything was perfect.

"When you are done here, your father and I will be waiting on the terrace for you." Her mother called out to her above the water thundering against the porcelain of the bathtub.

Anastasia stepped into the shower and let the warm water wake all of her senses. Today will be a wonderful day! she thought to herself happily.