Their Miracle

No proofreading.
Forgive my grammatical errors.

☆☆☆☆

Beam is feeling restless,dizzy and tired all the time.
First  he thought that, this is happening because his mood is gloomy but then he realised that its actually something with his body.

BEAM'S POV

It's  been a week since we have ...umm...you know...me and  Forth had ....that ..means that night...umm he and me had s...sex...!!!

First  i was upset and sad.
I thought that this is something which shouldn't Happen between us at first place.

I asked him to forget that night, that love making...yeahh it was love making because though  we are under the influence of drug , but still he had this sanity in his mind that he was chanting again and again that he will be responsible for everything.

But I was so cruel to him.
I asked him to treat me his one night stand.
I asked him to forget everything.
I asked him to leave me.

He was crying hard, hugging me tightly. But i hurt him so much.

Every time i remember that day i just have this tears in my eyes running wildly.
He didn't came in front of my eyes  after that.
Ming showed me the video tape where that Nina girl's  confession was recorded.
From that day i didn't see him.

How can i say after being this cruel to him, after being this mean to him that "I Love him the most."
That I'm missing him so much.

All i just can do is remembering our time, his stare in coffee shop, his eyes, his gummy smile, his gestured, his coolness,  his bad guy personality,  his head hazer aura, his kisses...ummm yeah...i love his kisses, his hugs , his musky scent and everything of him.
I miss you so much Forth..only if i could born as girl and from wealthy family... then i myself would  confessed to you , coming down on my knees with hundreds of roses and a sparkly silver ring to propse you..but i can't  "Baby"...i cant...!!!
Sniffff...i sniff hard just to suppress my sobbing.

I'm sorry that i hurt you this badly Forth..please forgive me.
just don't hate me.

I can't give you  anything... i don't want to made you dirty with my filthy hands.
I would rather stay behind the curtain instead of confessing my love.
You deserve better Forth..you deserve someone better then me, that too a woman who can give heir to your family to run a wealthy business chain of your  family.

But I'll  cherish the memories of that night, though they are blurred but enough for me to live this life.
Uggghhh whats with this dizziness again?

These days I'm  getting exhaust easily.
I'm  having difficulties in working my shift too
.
Oh lord please...don't make me sick, i have month end to face.
Means lot of expenses to meet with.

****

Beam was taking his class along with Phana and kit.
Beam was feeling drowsy so he put down his head.

Phana check his forehead.
"You okay Beamie?"
He asked.

"Umm...hmm ..just tired."
Replied Beam.

Ok, then lets get something healthy and nutritious for you....!!
Said Phana.

"Yup with lots of liquid diet."
Chirp Kit.

Beam just nod and practically dragged By Daddy  Phana.

*****

Another day Beam was using  washroom and Phana and Kit accompanied him in washroom.