Marriage

No proofreading.
Forgive my grammatical mistakes.

***

Phana advised Forth to propose Beam now after he has forgiven his father.

Forth was surprised to hear that Beam was waiting for his and his father union so that they will have full family's blessings.

Forth thanked Phana and asked his advice about Proposal.

Phana grins and calls their set of friends.

All of them came and sit together to plan a wonderful proposal.

But none of their idea could work for Forth. At last he settles for his own idea.
A simple flowers and ring.

His friends rolled their eyes but agreed on later when Forth glared at them.

*****

Beam was arranging clothes whereas Mr. David was bathing Akky in David's mansion.

Yes, David pleads Forth that how he wants to spend rest of his remaining life with his family which he lost because of his own ego.
He asked Forth and Beam to come and stay with him at his home where Forth grew up.

Forth wasn't agree first but then Beam's puppy eyes led him to shift on his Dad's place in next two days.

Forth's sister and Brother in law asked their forgiveness and he just forgive them saying If Beam is having no problem then why would he.

Since then David spends all his time with Akky with in taking care of Beam and his unborn.

He wanted to redeem all his wrongdoings towards his children.

He was bathing Akky singing baby song which he learnt seeing Beam singing occassionaly.

"Here we go....."
David carries Akky in his arms covering him with cute baby towel.

Beam smiles seeing the duo playing and giggling together.

"Let me put his clothes on him Son Beam."
David said putting toddler on Baby bed.

Beam nods.
He helped David in dressing Akky.
Both Grandpa and grandson where talking non stop about some kids movie they watched last night.

"That's my baby."
David plants a loving kiss on Akky's forehead.

No Mommy Baby....Akky Mommy....Mommy Baby.
Akky protest making David cooed him more.

"Come come come ..."
Cherry prepared breakfast.
He said taking Akky in his arms not minding his old age.

*****

Forth was getting ready combing his hair.

Phhwweeeewt 🎶🎶🎶🎶....
Beam whistles flirting with Forth.