Stressed

Bella Pov

I can't believe I left my own home just to protect these... people, I guess you can only call the vegetarian vampires people, because they try so hard to go against their nature just to try and fit into society. As I walk up these steps to tell the Cullen's what happened I can feel my heart getting heavier and heavier, I have to tell them that half of my family is more than likely on their way to kill them and there isn't anything i can do about it. As I am about to climb up the stairs to the porch I feel someone sweep me up of my feet.. it was Sam!

"Hey babe don't look so glum this all going to work out okay" Sam said then kissed me on the nose.

I giggle and smile at the love of my life the only person who can keep me grounded when I feel like I am about to fly away. He keeps me calm when I am so angry, just looking into his eyes its like falling into melting chocolate.

"I will do my best Sam" I whispered to him.

"Bella you aren't alone in this WE will do our best okay, now lets go tell the Cullen's what's going on" he told me.

Sam then carries me up the rest of the stairs and through the door, and then he gently sets me down on my feet and grabs my hand and lace our fingers together. As we about to walk up stairs I look to my left and see all the Cullen's  in the kitchen I guess this is where they have all of there meeting, because they certainly don't eat in there. Sam and I move into the kitchen together and I see that everything is super clean and white. I look around and see that everyone is there except Rachel and Edward.  I also noticed that everyone is sitting down and the head of the tabled where I am sure Carlisle sits was open and had two chairs sitting there. I squeezed Sam's hand and pulled him with me to sit down, when I was about to sit down he quickly pulled my chair out for me  and then took a seat himself after he pushed me closer to the table.

"Hello everyone, you are probably wondering why I am here" I looked around and saw all of them nod at me.

"I am here because I have basically been kicked out of my home, because I refused to follow the elders orders to attack you guys for having Rachel and Edward get married, I am not blaming you guys for anything it was my choice and since I left Sam of course came and so did Seth and Leah they are currently running a perimeter around your land to make sure that Jake and everyone else isn't on there way to attack us with out letting us know, Since I left that makes Jake in charge and he can't just ignore the elders like I did so at this point I don't have a clue what they are going to do" I finished

"Well First I would like to thank you for leaving your home to come and protect us and for that we are grateful, and if you need anything while you are here will we be happy to give it to you, we keep food here for appearances" Carlisle said. 

SCREAM!!!!!!!

I heard a scream come from upstairs and it sounded like Rachel. I dashed from my seat and upstairs to see Rachel with blood all over the front of her shirt.

"WHAT IS GOING ON" I yelled!!!

________________________________________________________________________

So what did you think leave a comment and tell me:)

Comment

Follow

Vote

Carlisle7309