A year later

Bella Pov

It's been a year ince all this shit has  happened making everyone phase into wolves well except for Sam black and Jacob black. We had to shut them out of out lives because we dont want to risk having phase early or worst blowing the secret  and hurting them. So they are really mad at us for that i believe Sam is going to phase before Jacob because his signs are way more noticeable. But anyway back to my pack so far everyone has phased except for Me,Seth,Leah and Embry but we dont care because to imprint it is like hving your will to love taken away from you it's ;ike you dont get a choice your wolf get to pick who will be the best to carry the gene on to the next generation.Even if you hate the person your wolf makes you love them. We have noticed that the reason why sam is going to phase soon because few months back he got in to a car accendent and they has Dr.leech treating him and so that means they made contact we makes the process of phasing faster i mean it had already started when they moved back here. But it has been really quiet on our end harldy any bypasser they cullens haven't broke the treaty so we are basicly good here. Everyone has been working hard to keep the secret so we are all on alert because the mind reading leech as found his oul mate and has made contact with her and it cheif swans daughter her name is Rachel Jason Swan and she is actually a really good friend of mine. so we have been keeping watch of her a close as we can i am getting her to spend time in la push to how much she know about him.

Today is the day where rachel is coming to hang here for the day i can finally figure out what she knows. When she pulled up in that ugly orange pick up truck. I jogged over there to greet her, when i was standing right next to her i towered over her.

Rachel Pov

Today i was going to my friends bella's house she lives on the rez and not many outsiders are allowed. but anyway when i was pulling up to her house she was standing out there waiting for me. When she came over to greet me she was so tall she had to be at least 6'5. After we greeted each other we went down to the beach to talk and catch up but the first question she asked mee if i was going out with a cullen, my repley to her was yes. She said " Rachel you know the cullens aren't good for you and you need to stay away from them or else we will have to step in." What do you mean bella they are really nice you should come and meet them sometimes. Edward is the nicest person you could meet will you meet him for me or could i bring him here. She said "the cullens don't come here." i asked her why.

Bella Pov

i cant believe she wants me to meet her blood sucker like that would ever happen. Then she wants to bring him to the rez. I said "HELL NO". But anyway bella have you noticed anything different about the cullen's."NO is there something that i should notice"she said. I can't tell you anymore than i all ready have i am saying to much just speaking of it but maybe you go see jake because i know that he misses you.When i see paul running towards me i said "wait here for a sec bella". She looked bewildered but i meet paul he says" The cullen's want to speak with you at the treaty line" he whispered in Bella's presences. Get seth and leah have seth take bella to billy's and have him meet up with leah and they can start patrolling around the rez and everyone else be waiting at the treaty line.

******CLIFFY*******

Tell me all you likes and dislike's

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!!!!

BYE CARLISLE7309