Meeting

After I got Paul to get the bloodsuckers we were standing in the middle of a clearing. i brought Sam and Jacob with me.Sam was standing next to me because he always calmed me down when he was by my side, Jacob was to our right and Paul came trotting over and stood to our left all of us were in our wolf form. I stared directly at the mind reader.

I said "you are going to be breaking the treaty if you bite her, we all know that she wants to be like you anf i am sure your mighty royal bloodsuckers aren't going to like it either so i need to know what is going to happen here."

He said "I will do whatever will make her happy and if becoming a monster like me will do that then so be it, whether you accept this or not is all up to you but I wont go down without a fight.

That had made me so angry that my vision started go from normal to red it was just flickering back and forth. I my wolf was tell me to attack and protect what it precious to me which in Rachel he was planning to make her a blood sucking monster. I quickly ran to the trees to change and put my clothes on and came back out and said

"If you do that i swear i will never stop shifting just so i can search all over the earth to find and kill you all of you" i left after that.

Once i started walking away the rest started following me going to stop them even if it means dieing myself.

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

CARLISLE7309