Reasons

Bella Pov

I have been out running the perimeter for about six hours now and I was about to go inside and get Leah and Seth before Sam entered my mind.

Hey Bella, are you okay-S

I don’t how I am supposed to feel right I am so upset that she actually keep this from me from us and we left our home and out families, just to protect these guys and she just keeps secrets she didn’t even say thank you-B

I know your hurting Bella, but you know as much as I do that this is the right thing being here is where we are supposed to be-S

I guess so, let’s go back inside and get Leah and Seth back out here to takeover patrol for us and then we can sleep and think what out next plan of action is going to be-B

We both phased back and put our clothes back on and jogged all the way back to the Cullen’s house. We didn’t knock on the door we just walked in silently. I breathed in deeply trying to decipher where Leah and Seth were. Leah was just outside the sliding doors in the kitchen and lying down on the deck sleeping in her human form. Seth was in the living room on the floor at the feet of… Rachel.

“Hey Sam, Look over in the living room” I told him.

Sam looks over and just shrugs his shoulders.

“Okay, so what” He said.

“Well don’t you think that it is a little weird that he is just curled up with Rachel and Edward? Also let’s not forget that she is also pregnant with a child species unknown. He is just their sleeping next to what made him what he is without a care in the world like everything is okay” I silently ranted.

I grabbed Sam’s hand and we silently walked over to the couch, trying not to wake the baby of our tiny pack.

I turn quickly “Sam go get Leah and run the perimeter we have left it unguarded to long.”

Sam gave me a chaste and left to go grab Leah and head out to take the perimeter. I walk over and stand in front of Rachel and Edward.

“Hey Bella, how are you” Rachel whispered.

“ I am so peachy I could just skip my way back home” I seethed

Edward stood up quickly and go right in my face “Don’t talk to her like that.”

I looked him right in the eyes and said…

Cliffy

Vote

Comment

Follow

Carlisle7309