PLAN OF ACTION!!!

Bella Pov

okay here is what we are  going to do i want you to go find seth and leah take them to the blacks house   then tell Billy. While i am taking everyone else with me to the cullens. They knew I woud come here today to make sure Rachel was alright. They are going to die tonight,  I took the rest of the pack with me to phase and we went straight on to the blood suckers land they were out there waiting for us the mind reader was their to. When did he leave bella's house?

"What are you doing on our land you pack of mutts" said the blonde freak.

I looked at the mind reader and said " you know why we are here one of you came on OUR and OUR resevation it time for you to die".

"none of us were on you side we were all here you can't blame us" Mind Reading leech said

"You are the..." i was cut of when pixie leech said

"STOP".

"I know who did it someone from our kind that can change their scent to anyone they have meet" pixie leech said.

Okay so this is going to work how am suppose to tell if you guys actually come on too our land and then the other bloodsucker.

"how about you keep two wolves to watch us" the leech leader said.

Fine i guess i can make it work jared and collin i want you to stay here and watch the bloodsuckers. everyone else go look for the leach stay close to la push just incase. "got it " everyone said. Everyone stayed up for three days and everyone was tired but we couldn't stop i had all the older ones go to sleep and the young was stay and watch the cullens.I am going to go check on Jacob and Sam. We are going to have to force them to phase early and that means we are going to have to piss them off.This isn't going to end well. 

Vote

Comment 

Fan