What Am I Going To Do

Bella Pov

How dare he think that he will get away with making Rachel a filthy bloodsucker. I have to do something NO i will do something if it's the last thing i do i will make sure that Rachel will stay human and won't change. Maybe I can convence Charlie into sending her back with her mom saying something like Fork's is good for her or I can get Charlie to move on to the rez Billy would welcome him with open arms. I stopped walking because I could hear someone walking up on me but i felt no immediate danger, I turned around to find that it was just Sam.

"What are you going to do Bells" He said sweetly

"I am going to do whatever I have to, the bloodsuckers are pushing my buttons and eventually one of them are going to get hurt and I not even care whay happens." I said.

"Bella just so you know i will always be by your side no matter what even if you are going in to try and get yourself killed i will be right be hind you or even in front of you to try and stop you to make you think straight, I have one question though is she really worth putting the whole tribe and the pack in danger."

"I am about to go find out if your coming you better be able to keep up with your alpha."

So I took off running all the way to Rachel's house, The whole way there i kept my senses on high alert making sure nothing was coming to blindside us.

Finally I could see her house but what surprised me was there were more than one car there, and by the look of them they were all to expensive for someone in forks to buy so it's has to be the bloodsuckers.As we walked closer to the house i was hit with the stench of the bloodsuckers.

We walked right up do the door before i could even knock Rachel was at the future telling bloodsucker must have told that we were coming.

"You guys can come in if you want" She said tentivley

Do you really want us to come in or are you just being polite Rachel if you don't want me just tell don't going lying to me. If you have decided to pick the bloodsuckers over me just tell me and i will step out of your life so quickly you won't even remember that i was here if that's what you want just tell me, Before she said anything the Head bloodsucker walked up to us.

"Isabella can't we all just get along and come to some kind of agreement, we don't want to cause any problems but you can't just put Rachel in such a difficult position and expect her to make a descision on the spot that's a little harsh." He said

Don't tell me what to do Bloodsucker im not going to let her lead me on and then have dissapear on me like she did to Jake I won't be the one feeling stupid. I just want to know so I can decided what im am going to do. I was starting to shake so Sam wrapped his arms around my waist which calmed me down alot. I breathed in and out slowly, all I want to know is who's side are you going to choose.
"I don't know" she said

I pulled Rachel over and placed her hand over my heart do you feel that it's warmth and a heart beat, you have that maybe not as hot as my skin but you are warm and have a beating heart. Bella if you choose them they are going to take that away from you, being like them you can't see Charlie and you can't have KIDS, you are always telling me how you want kids they can't give you that but everyone in forks and on the res can you can stay with me and jake you don't have to go Rachel, if you choose us you never have to leave anyone we can keep you safer than them.

"Bella I really don't want to choose but what you have to understand Is I am in loved with Edward he makes me feel special, he can keep me safe, I want to be like him so I can be with him forever" She said.

I pulled away from Sam quickly and walk right up too her.

That's what this is about you want to live forever with things and watch all of your loved ones die, wait you don't even care about anyone else do you! You know what Rachel I tried to make you see sense but this is impossible. We're not friends anymore I don't even know who you are. if he changes you I don't care where remember I'm gonna be the one coming to kill him and you and everybody else.

Come Sam let's go.

COMMENT
FOLLOW
LIKE
Carlisle7309