So Tired

Jacob Pov

It has been a nightmare with everything going on Sam in mad at me because I have been ignoring him  so I don't hurt him, then they want to freeze rachel over and make her a leech i have no clue what Bella is going to do about that, then we have doubled our patrolling to make sure everyone is safe I just hope this ends soon and I get to find my imprint next.

Sam Pov

I am tired of everyone ignoring me and stared following around Bella like a lost puppy even my own brother jake has started to ignore me and he always comes and goes as he wants and dad doesn't even care. I have stopped going to school and I don't talk to anyone anymore so I just sit at home all the time but i like to look out the window and see bella but sometimes she doesn't notice me. But the last time I saw her she looked at me like she was waiting for something. For some reason I feel like going out to th woods today it's like its calling me or something. I finally made it I was just standing there and when I looked around at all the green trees and grass.I saw a gaint White wolf that was black on top it is kind of wearing a jacket well that's what it looks like. It stopped and looked at me straight in the eyes it felt like It's not like love at first sight, really.

Bella Pov

I have been keeping an eye on Sam to make sure he isn't going to phase with someone around but he just stays at his house all day. He just seems so sad and it kind of made me sad. But today i was running around making sure no attack on the horizon. When I was coming back to phase i ran by Sam he was standing in the forest and he saw me. I quickly ran back to make sure he was okay when i looked in his eyes It's more like... gravity moves.... suddenly. It's not the earth holding you here anymore, she does.... You become whatever she needs you to be, whether that's a protector, or a lover, or a friend. 

HERE IT IS ANOTHER EPic CHAPTER FOR ALL MY FRIENDS

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN