Falling Apart

Rachel Pov

When Bella left I immediately started to tear up. I don't know what to do she was my best friend and I just ruined it. I slowly leaned against the wall and slide down and cried my eyes with the cullens watching me. I could feel Edward next to me just holding muttering things about how Bella was being harsh and unreasonable. I could just feel my heart falling apart.

"Edward I want you to change me" I said through the sobs

"Rachel we talked about this I will change you after we finish school and get married it's only a month you just have to wait a little longer, and nothing is going to happen to you everything will work out and you be happy. I'm glad you choose me" he said.

Bella Pov

When I left Rachel's house I was furious how could she choose him over me her best friend. I guess I wasn't good enough for her since I was cold and dead that most be her type funny, its just the irony of it all she wants something dead and cold instead of something alive and warm. Its been a horrible day I just want to go somewhere  were nobody can hurt me the only person I need is Sam and as long as I have him I think I can stop myself from fal I donpart.

"hey Sam" I said

"Yes love" he said

"you love me right you would never leave me or hurt me right" I said

"Bella I would never hurt you, I love you to much and of course we will be together forever I will never need anyone but you" he said lovingly.

" I Love You Sam"

"I Love You Too"

Fan

Favorite

Comment

Carlisle7309