Pulling Myself Together

Bella Pov

It been a week since Rachel choose that stupid bloodsucker over me and the only person that has been helping pull myself together is Sam. I have had Jacob check in on Rachel even through were not friends I want to make sure that That bloodsucker hasn't changed her, but Jake has informed me that after they finished school they will be getting married and then after their honeymoon he is going to changed her. I can't lat that happen, if he changes her all hell is going to break loose. I feel like I am failing my pack we are here to make sure that the vampires don't bite or kill any of the humans on the Rez or in forks and I am going to fail if he changes her, if he changes her I will have to be the one to kill her and what am I going to tell Charlie...

"Bella"

I looked up to see Sam standing infront of me staring at me lovingly.

"Yes Sam" i said staring at just as lovingly.

"Well I was thinking that maybe you should stopping worring about Rachel so much I know that she was your best friend and all, but she does want that life and the treaty really doesn't cover that, and if she does change they will leave in a few years and we can move on with our lives we could get married have kids and be happy" Sam said.

"maybe your right Sam  this is a new generation of rules and maybe we shouldn't judge the cullen's because they are different from all of the other types of vampires and we could have them as allies maybe I would have to consult the pack, Sam please gather everyone at the beach and I will be there soon" I told Sam gently.

Rachel Pov

It's been a week since I choose Edward over Bella and I have been slowly Pulling myself together with Edward's help. Jake has been visiting me recently and I have just been spilling my guts out to him and I don't care if he tells Bella because I really want her to still be my best friend and even my Maid of Honor at my wedding I just wish the wolves could get along with the Cullens then I could have both of my familes getting along and be together in the same place were i can be with both of them. I sound really selfish but that's really all I want. I know I will have to figure something out in the next few weeks. I'm sure with my luck all Hell is just going to break loose and it will be all my fault but you never know.

Sorry it takes me so long to update school is just taking it toll on me. I will try and get better'

Follow 

Vote

Comment

Carlisle7309