Hide and seek

Bella Pov

When the mind reading leech was about to say something all the  other leeches came out and i said

"what is the problem."

When I looked behind me I saw what they were looking at and it was that leech. I phased quickly and howled and at no time at all my whole pack was surrounding her. She finally spoke and said

"I  am  the best hider there is and i have been looking for a challenge so i decided i will play a game with all of you, a game of Hide and Seek if you find me you may kill me with no resistance. The game starts now." 

Then she vanished once then I stared giving orders to find her I told Paul and Leah to stick together. Next was Jarred and Collin, Embry and Jake, Quil and Brady, finally  Me and Seth . Once orders were given everyone was off to find the dumb Leech. Each on of the Animal eating bloodsuckers went with one of the groups i spefically took the physic leech and the empathic leech and for some reason the mind reading leech came too. As long as we get to kill the leech i don't care and that is are mission and it will be completed but last minute i sent collin home so he could watch La Push. So Jarred was with a leech but he can take care of himself.

Hours later

We had finally found her and we have her pinned down even though he knocked out Jake,Seth and Brady but we are going to end her right here right now and before I got the lovely honors. I was out and my whole world was dark and I could do anything i could move feel just black. To tell you the truth i wasn't really scared i know i am not dead or anything that bloodsucker probably did this to me but i am sure i will be fine.

2 weeks later

It has been two weeks and I am just waking up and you know what i wake up too. We are going into some     war against a bunch or noble vampures unless they freeze rachel over. I was like how could this all possibly happen in two weeks we have no idea what to do. On the good side they killed the Stupid leech that i never got to kill.

Until Next time

Vote 

Comment

Fan 

Let me know how I am doing