OMG!!!! What am I

Sam Pov

I was sitting at home with my brother Jacob and my dad Billy it was a reguler day for us sitting home. But today just seemed like it was going to be different because Jake has been acting weird he gets mad so easy  now and he starts to shake and also has had major growth spurts. Something that really has me thrown off is that he is always running a fever but he feels fine. I have also gotten taller but that it.

*RING RING*

I run over to go pick up the phone

"Hello" I said.

"Hey Sam it's Bella, I need you to send jake out side and I want you to tell billy that it time that jake comes and helps out we have given him lots of time OKAY" she said.

"Sure Bella no problem he will be out in a minute" I said.

Bella Pov

I had called Sam and told him to send Jake out after about five minutes Jake came outside 

"Hey Bella, whats up" Jake said.

Come on Jake we need your help, we walked deep into the forest in the middle of a clearing and faced eachother.

"Okay Jake I am going to do something and when you get mad just let that heat you feel going through spread don't try and calm down okay billy already knows what's going to happen but you can't tell sam" I said quickly because we need to hurry up. All he did was nod, I charged at jake quikly and punched him straight in his face he started to shake uncontrolably and he turned into a gaint russet wolf but not nearly as big as me since I am the alpha but he will be my beta since he is the grandchild of Eirphim Black. I quickly go and phase so i can go and  talk to Jake.

Jake: OMG what am I

Me: Well to answer that question Jake you know all about the tribe stories don't you

Jake: Yeah are you trying to say they are all true

Me: Yes which means you need to keep the secrete escially from Sam because he will phase soon i don't want to force him like i forced you to phase but we need to get you trained so you can help us kill the blodsucker that keep coming on our land or and just so you know I am alpha so that means I call the shots around here.

Jake: Okay bella lets start I am ready

*7 hours later*

I finally got Jake caught up and have him very well trained and had him g with the rest to look for the bloodsucker. WHile i am on my way back to the cullen's when i finally made it over to Jarred and Collin 

"hey you guys have they gone anywhere" i said

"No they have just stood there what are we going to do with them" said Jarred.

"I don't know what but i am going to go talk to them right now i want you to go home and get some sleep I don't want them to hurt you guys so only I will stay with them and stay wolf most of the time" I said slowly.

"But Bella we aren't going to leave oyu here with the leeches what if they try to kill you we all know you are strong but taking on all of them yourself there no way anyone could do it" Collin said scaredly.

I will be fine now go, and they left so i went and shifted back into human form and called the mind reading bloodsucker out here. He came walking out like he was a high prince or something.

"So what do you want mutt" he said.

" I if you Leeches don't want to be stuck in there like the real ones of oyur kind then we have to come to some agreement" i said.

Well how about.............

*CLIFFY* lol

vote 

comment 

fan