Speaking of the devil

Bella Pov

           Paul and I were on our way to the treaty line to see what the cullens could possibly want with us we are just waiting for them to break the damn treaty so we can rip them to shreds that's all we are waiting for. But when we were coming to the treaty line i saw the leeches leader, the mind reading leech, the pixie leach,  and her mate."what do you leeches want i have matters that i need to attend to" I said.

"we came here to see what you are doing with the girl" said leader leech.

"what i do with my friends is none of your concern" I said.

"It  becomes our concern when she is my girlfriend" Mind Reading leech said.

well if you must know my intentions we were to see a friend that i haven't been able to see in a while with your kind making me into what i am i have lost connections with old friends and if you don't get out of my face then we are going to have a huge issue here. By the time i had finished that sentence i was shaking preparing to phase because they were seriously pissing me off. Before anything could happen paul came running up to me "Bella we have a major problem Rachel is at the blacks house and you know jake has started the process, what would you like me to do" whispered paul. I want you to get Rachel out of there now her scent mixed with the leeches will speed up the process so go  NOW" I yelled. 

"what is wrong is there something wrong with rachel" MInd reading leech said.

No there isn't anything wrong with here. Now if that is the end of it i have other matters to attend to. I turned my back to them and jogged away."seth and leah i want you guys to take the perimeter go now" I said with my alpha command. After we got everything accomplished and fixed everyone went home. We knew that all hell was going to break loose soon though with Rachel and the leeches, Jake and Phasing we all know he thinks they are a mytth but sam believes in them, and finally leah reported that there is a leech scent that none of us recongnized it really sucks because when i went to go check it out it wasn't one but three so we have kept our alert up and been having three or four people on the perimeter 24/7. But today charlie asked me to come over because he wanted to talk to me about something. So anyway i was on my way to charlies house which is netrual terriotory. But i brung seth anyways he sister was kinda of upset about it. Seth and I phased as we watched the greenary go passed we arrived at charlies in no time.

"Hey seth i want you to chill out here in human form because i can tell the leech is here often and i dont want you blowing the secret okay  nothing personal. with you being new and everything" i said.

"sure bella that fine" said Seth

I knocked on charlies door three times and  shortly after Charlie came and opened the door and let me in."Hey charlie what's what do you want to talk about sorry i am rushing but i really have to go i got things that i need to get done" i said hurriedly

"well bella what i need for you to do is talk to rachel about that cullen guy i don't really like her hanging out with him, so i thought maybe you could talk some sense into her" Charlie said. 

"sorry charlie have already tried and she didn't want to listen not much more i can do" I was getting ready to leave.

"wait could you just go talk to her really quick he is actually up there" Charlie pleded

"fine" i walked up stairs and knocked on the door quickly and bella oped the door and let me in quickly. When i looked at the leech he was glaring at me just him looking act made my hands start to shake.

"hey bella what are you doing here and why are your hands shaking and seth is outside"said Rachel

"Charlie asked me to come talk to you so that's what i came to do all i really wanted to say was be careful alright, Seth is only outside because he wanted to come but didn't want to bother me and charlie and why i am shaking is none of your bussiness and before i could keep talking i looked out the window and saw the whole pack i there."bye Rachel got to go" i said and rushed out side.

"Paul what's wrong" i said serouisly.

"Some leech was on the res today and it smelled like cullen so we came to get you to see our couse of action" Paul said

*CLIFFY* 

thx for reading