But then I remember the times my mother begged her to lend her some money and how Natalia asked the guards to kick her out. Natalia was blinded by wealth.... what ever is happening to her, She brought it on herself.

"Have you forgotten who she is, Cain" I asked as he furrowed his eyebrows "Your wife. Treat her like one". 

"Forget about her Elijah. I have an amazing news for you" I rolled my eyes "and that is?"  "I found the perfect match for you".

"Excuse Me!!"   "I said that I have the perf-"   

"I heard you the first time, CAIN. But you see, I'm an adult.... I can make these decisions on my own. I don't need your match making techniques here. I thought you won't try playing Cupid again after what happened last time"

"Hey! Don't blame your father. I brought that girl in our lives to match her with one of my son's. How would I know she would play with both of you." I rolled my eyes. "Why should I even listen to you.?"

"You know it very well.... even though you run the company now. That company is still in my name."     "No it's not, Cain"         

"Actually, when you took over. Nobody bothered asking me to sign the papers because of my gambling state. And since it's still my company..... I'm commanding you to marry the girl I found for you"

"You see, Father" I spat the last word "You can't command me to do ANYTHING. Without me, your company would be in ashes. No one will want me out... so even if the company is still in your name. It can't damage shit."

"The girl I want you to marry, is someone whose father would be great for our real estate business. And since I want the company to be signed under you and not Lukas. I'm asking you to marry her. But if not.... Lukas can marry her. After that the company will come under him and you'll also come under him."

What the fuck?
Lukas has never even stepped in our business before and he doesn't even wanna be a part of this business. He always wanted to be a violinist.

Cain can't get blinded by wealth and not care about his son. Lukas will hate the company but Cain is a manipulative piece of shit. He will manipulate Lukas into marrying which Lukas will regret. I hate Lukas but he is still my half brother. I can't let that happen to him.

But I can't marry anyone, fuck I can't even be in a relationship. What am I gonna do?

"So I guess Lukas is getting married. I should announce it to him".   "Wait"

"Who is the girl?"

—At Kiara's house—

Kiara's POV:

"Whattttt!!!!"
"I'm sorry Kiara, I-"
"No dad. What do you mean by I have to marry one of the Black's so that your business can do okay"

"Kiara, I don't have clients now a days. We'll go bankrupt if we go on like this.... Black's have the contacts and the fame. I'm sorry darling." He said while looking down.

It's not his fault. He is desperate to give Nick and I this lifestyle, but.... I can't marry right now. I have a whole career to make, I want to be independent not tied up in a marriage I don't wanna be.