Chapter 49: Lyrical

Začít od začátku

"You were given a choice but you didn't listen now fucking pay for it!" He grabs Taehyung and walks towards one of the couches on the corner, throwing him on it.

Taehyung embraces himself, can't have himself falling, no harsh movements because there's another life inside of him.

Taehyung's eyes are wide in fear as he stands up again, hastily grabbing a chair and putting as much distance as he can between the alpha and himself. He keeps moving back, yelling and throwing the chairs at the alpha that seems to have no effect.

He's tired, angry, helpless and just---utterly scared.

Jeonggukie. Taehyung wanted to scream for help but who would listen?

Now the other alpha had also joined, the two walking towards Taehyung, smirking, mocking to see how much damage Taehyung can do and see him fail.

"You're so fucking cute while doing this." One of them laughs and Taehyung reaches the wall, the bloody dead end.

"I'm telling you, you'll regret this." Taehyung says, his voice shaking and now the previous confidence gone.

"Help! Please help!" Taehyung shouts and the two alpha immediately shut him up by converting his mouth and slamming him against the wall.

No, no, please no! Taehyung claws on the alpha's face but his wrists are held by the other one.

"You're a fucking handful." The alpha mutters and grabs his arms, throwing him on the couch that was attacked to the wall, small but enough to have Taehyung completely under the two disgusting alphas.

"Please don't do this. I beg you. Please." Taehyung was now crying, his body had been fighting against the two for as long as it was able and now he was tired and shaking.

"Not so confident now, huh?" The two laugh at his miserable state.

"Such a pretty face, would be fun to ruin." The alpha holds Taehyung's jaw so strong that the omega thinks it'll break.

"And such a pretty body." He whispers and Taehyung cries when he feels a hand on his inner thighs. The other alpha touching him way above and Taehyung struggles again.

"You're the most exciting one!" The alpha laughs.

The next moment, the slamming of glass door could be heard, glass breaking and the two alphas snap their heads to see the sudden cause of noise---

Only to find an alpha standing, eyes glowing red with immense rage, monstrous, breathing heavily.

And another alpha behind him, looking equally angry but calm.

"Hands off of my mate!!" The dark and loud voice booms in the coffee shop.

"Jeonggukie." Taehyung whimpers as he whispers his name.

-------------------------

"It's okay, Jeongguk. I'll take the cab or call Hoseok to send another car." Yoongi says. His car suddenly wasn't working and Jeongguk offered to give him a ride to his place.

They had finally wrapped up the deal so Yoongi had to stay longer for work. Jeongguk, although had some worm left but he had somewhere else to be.

"It's really fine hyung, come on." Jeongguk says and Yoongi sighs, nods.

The two hit the road. Yoongi's place was not far, just in the depth of Seoul. Jeongguk looks at the time, knows he can make it in time before closing.

"Going to Taehyung's?" Yoongi asks and Jeongguk takes a deep breath, nods.

"Coffee shop." Jeongguk mumbles.