8: Knight Mafia

[Zane's PoV]

"You just have to keep all the stressors that might trigger her again. She's lucky that we have treated the wounds immediately." said the doctor.

"Yes doc, thank you."

"Call me if something came up with her. I could ask her for counseling when she wakes up." I just nodded and smiled.

Pagkatapos nyang magsalita ay lumabas na sya, I fixed the blanket covering her body. "Sleeptight and forget everything. From now on, I'll take care of you."

I unconsciously said. Hindi ko na din alam kung aware ba ako sa mga sinasabi ko. Ang gusto ko lang ngayon ay alagaan ka.

Time does fly. Almost 2 months ago, we've met. You're that naughty girl who couldn't even protect yourself. All that you could do is to arch your eyebrows.

*Flashback*

Everyone's enjoying their lives without having struggles. They could have their love ones without having to beg or cry.

I drunk up the last shot.

"Hey hottie, need some table?" a guy just in front of me said to a girl who just went inside. The girl seem to be stunned.

The guy stood up grabbing her. "What now? I'm just tryna be nice to you c'mon, have some shot" he pervertly insisted holding a firm grasp of her."Hands off me!" she resisted but this thug has all the guts to control her. "No worries it's on me, just one shot."

I stood up and took the girl away giving this piece of shit a small punch and he literally just blew off. "Calm your dick man, she's resisting you." I said and went back to my seat.

The girl just walked away not giving a damn care. Didn't even mind to thank me. Tss.

*End Of Flashback*

You made me forget about things. You made me learn things easier. But you just can't do things yourself. You're like that suicidal girl who saves a drowning man.

"Mommy...Daddy...." she mourned. Ang kulit mo talaga kahit kelan.

Kitang kita ko pa yung dugo mula sa bendang nakabalot sa benda nya.

"Dein. Are you alright?" she finally opened her eyes. Sinubukan nyang igalaw yung kamay nya pero napangiwi sya sa sakit.

"Kulit kasi. Tss." tinulungan ko nalang syang tumayo mula sa pagkakahiga at pinasandal.

"I'm sorry...for worrying you." she apologized.

"You can't make your life more miserable. Tulungan mokong alagaan ka hindi yung-" napatigil ako saglit at napabuntong hininga nalang nang makita ko syang napatungo.

"Alright. No more discussion, just take care of yourself. Okay?" I said looking at her with all calmness. I can't stress her out nor make her feel bad.

Tumango tango naman sya at ngumiti.

"You have to be stable by next week. We've got a place to visit." sabi ko na lamang upang hindi na sya malungkot.