1: Quick Glance Of The Past

——————————

              ——————————

N  O  V  E  M  B  E  R    1  3     1  9  9  7

              ——————————

[Elizabeth's PoV]

Auction Day

Wearing my slutty red gown paired with black stilettos, I sat beside Cedric Terry. The best sniper of the group. He's preparing his AWM sniper, silencers for his shotguns and his sleeping gas. Lookin' at Shane Swanson, wearing her fitted slitted gown, hiding 1 pair of dagger beneath her legs and 2 hairpin knives making up her ponytail.

Khyle Vhynes, the computer and technology freak. Preparing the earpiece for later use also checking the hidden cameras planted yesterday on the monitor. He is also the bomb freak of the group. Hale Stanford, the human google. He's currently checking the blueprints, list of the guests, all the possible entrances and exits of the venue and everything that will be auctioned later.

Everyone's busy while waiting for Mr and Mrs Hathaway to give us the signal. I wonder where my boyfriend is rn the right hand of Mr. Hathaway. He's a plain Remington 870 shotgun user. But he sometimes prefer brass knuckle when his arrogance came up. He's also tasked with cars, guns and ammos.

I just sighed and closed my eyes. I'm 21 but I feel so stressed out. Good thing I'm all packed up. I have my nunchucks secretly designed on my personalized luxurious bag and my Colt 1911 secretly hidden beneath my see-through gown.

"Done!" Stanford said, chuckling. "Galante pala mga bisita, pwede din palang mangscam hahahaha" he added giggling. "As if you can, you can't even trick Mr. Hathaway." I jokingly said grinning.

"Eh si boss yon eh, muka namang tatanga tanga tong mga toh" he ranted. I just rolled my eyes. Everybody seem to roll their eyes too. "Never let your guard down, Stanford." Mr. Hathaway suddenly popped out of nowhere, with his simple but bossy looks. I wonder why Diana isn't with him.

"Yes boss! Sympre hindi ko makakalimutan yan" Stanford.

"Is everything set already?" Mr. Hathaway asked.

"Yes boss. 1hr and the auction will soon start" Terry.

"The cameras are set. Napasok ko na yung server ng security system ng venue, kailangan ko nalang makapasok sa main security room mamaya." Khyle.

"The mentioned guests last meeting are confirmed attending." Stanford.

They said giving the details. While I'm just sitting here, prettily. My job is to keep an eye to Allisons especially to their men.

"Where's Sage and Miller? please tell Sage that she will be keeping an eye on my wife. She's not doing fine." Mr. Hathaway ordered.

Sage Hansen. She is a fake ally of Allisons as well as the other groups she belongs to. The spy of the Hathaways. She is the eye outside our group, she don't often see us to keep her trusted by the Allisons.