Chapter 426-430

Începe de la început

Long eyelashes, cold and deep eyes, straight nose bridge, small nose tip, thin pink lips, the combination of facial features, there is an indescribable taste, which is hard to forget at a glance.

Qin Zhan once thought that she was too unmanly. Later, her mood changed and she felt that the whole world was not as good-looking as her own brother.

To be honest, it was too hard to join the army. Every day he watched her training in the eagle group. The wind and sun made him feel distressed. But as soon as she watched, she made herself sick and became thin like this. At that time, Qin Zhan was still angry in his heart, but when he saw this pale little face, he felt that the big thing was not enough for the two to get along well.

Therefore, the question of whether to keep her around or let her grow up on her own makes Colonel Qin very distressed. It is more of a headache than designing a military-service training process.

He didn't want to understand until the movie was over.

Late in December, there was already the smell of winter. As soon as Song Ye came out of the cinema, she immediately felt the cold wind, which made her tighten her coat, and remembered that Qin Zhan only wore a piece that was as thin as paper. He raised his head and asked him, "Are you cold?"

Qin Zhan came back to his senses, rubbed her head, and whispered, "No." After thinking about it, he decided to ask the matter clearly. Song Ye, don't you really consider going back to the Eagles group? The wild wolves performed very well this time, and they will become the main players when they come back. They miss you very much."

Besides, he also misses her very much.

He secretly added this sentence in his heart, looking at the young man in front of him with a bit of hot eyes.

Song Ye knew that Qin Zhan would call himself with his first name and last name only when he was very serious, so this question was serious and serious for him.

However, "I did not participate in the army in my plan." If she had the intention to join the army, she would not create a night gang. She could not have both fish and bear paws. She was born a person who didn't like bondage.

After getting the final answer, Qin Zhan didn't force it anymore. He sighed lightly in his heart, but the big palm was rubbed on her head twice, "Then you have to promise big brother, take good care of yourself, you can't Toss myself so thin again." Trained in the army to lose weight, at least people are healthy, where they are as weak as they are now, and their face is pale and weak.

"I know, not next time." Song Ye nodded and agreed. Assuming that it was not early, she continued to ask, "Where are you staying tonight?"

She can't take people home, otherwise Yunhua has to. Don't get up in the middle of the night to watch. Besides, she is Yunye's president, and Song Ye is not sure that Qin Zhan will not recognize her.

"The time for my leave is almost up. I will take you home and leave." Qin Zhan said lightly, stretched his hand over her wrist, and walked towards the jeep.

Song Ye was stunned, thinking of the place where they played, and suddenly realized that Qin Zhan's time off is estimated to be twenty-four hours, and the round trip time is omitted. The time to accompany her to dinner and watch a movie is already the maximum limit. .

It seems that the man has not rested for at least two days and one night.

Song Ye suddenly felt that the skin wrapped around her wrist was slightly hot, and the temperature of the other's palm seemed to have penetrated into her heart, leaving a deep mark.

Until the door of the house, Song Ye originally wanted Qin Zhan to leave without giving it away, but the latter had already followed and got out of the car.

As soon as the separation was about to come, Qin Zhan brought up some rather disappointing things, "Don't worry about the Han family's affairs, and I will deal with it. During this time, you are at school at ease and don't pay attention to any news from the capital."

"Huh? What happened? Now?" Song Ye sensed that there was something in his words.

Qin Zhan thought for a while, and decided to explain things clearly first, "Han Yan is pregnant."

what? Song Ye frowned, his breathing stopped for a second, and then he thought of something, "She said that the child is yours? Let you marry her?"

Song Ye can feel a little bit about how many routines this woman has.

"Yeah." Qin Zhan's complexion was a bit ugly, it seemed that it was an unpleasant thing to mention Han Yan, "Is it mine, I know in my heart, but I will deal with it at the time, and I am afraid that the Han family will spread the falsehood. Don't believe the news."

He explained solemnly, as if he was reporting in the army. At the beginning of Song Ye, he heard that Han Yan was pregnant, and he was still a little uncomfortable, but he couldn't help but see Qin Zhan's magnanimous appearance. loose.

She didn't even realize that from the bottom of her heart, she couldn't tolerate other women being close to Qin Zhan. This was a woman's possession of a man.

Putting aside her uncomfortable emotions, she suddenly remembered one thing, "Perhaps you should check the month of the child in Han Yan's belly." If she guessed correctly, according to Han Yan's love for feathers The woman who does not make such a loss, the only possibility is that the meat in the belly is an accident. In this case, there are traces to follow.

Qin Zhan looked like she knew something, but didn't ask carefully, he just nodded, expressing that he knew, and didn't want the topic between the two to continue to whirl around this woman.

"This, for you." He took out something from his pocket, held it in his palm, and stretched it out in front of Song Ye.

In the broad palm of the man was a five-pointed star medal, and the golden light shone faintly under the dim street lamp.

Song Ye was stunned, "This is..."

"Recognition for the mission a while ago." Qin Zhan only faintly explained such a sentence, without explaining what the mission was, but it was enough to imagine how dangerous the merits of obtaining a medal represent.

Seeing that Song Ye didn't take it in a daze, Qin Zhan personally pinned her on the suit jacket. The black was superimposed with gold, which looked conspicuous and prominent.

After Song Ye realized that he touched the pattern on the medal, he reacted, "You have been promoted?" The rank of this medal is obviously not claimed by the colonel.

Qin Zhan raised the corners of his mouth slightly, with no pride on his face, "Well, now I am a major general." He hadn't planned to say it, but his brother was very smart, and he felt very happy.

When any man has achieved something in his field, he will want to share it with the person he likes. Qin Zhan is no exception, so the first time he gets this medal, he wants to give it to Song Ye.

It always feels like this person puts on his own things, as if he had stamped it and made love.

"Big brother, congratulations." Song Ye touched the little medal on his suit, feeling happy for him from the bottom of his heart.

"Well, it's late at night, let's go in, I'm leaving." Qin Zhan rubbed the ends of her hair, did not say any more hypocritical words, turned and strode into the jeep.Compared to her elder brother's vigorous and vigorous, coming and going style, Song Ye at this moment looks a little bit of a woman, although it is not in line with the personality, but tonight such events are so strange that she has to stand at the door and look into the distance. Facing the direction in which the car exhaust disappeared, I fell into deep thought for a long time.