Epilogue

"Mumma can do it lil quickly."
One min baby it won't take long time. Sry guys I forgot to say my small baby boy is getting ready for his school. It's his first day nd he is such a stubborn nd impolite kiddo like me. His name is Kirun. Actually I was making his tie as he was too excited for his school. He was excited to see new girls. Hahaha he is opposite to his daddy. His daddy is not a flirty one. C'mon kirun let's go trex said in a hurry.
My two babies can you seat and have your breakfast first than other things" I said.
Trex said," Sorry baby we forgot in all this hurry ."
Kirun said, "how lovely you both are when would I get my princess as Adorable as my mumma. "
Trex said while eating his half bread," can you stop being a actor and finish your breakfast otherwise you won't get too see your girl Ri.'
Kirun shouted, " She isn't my girlfriend I hate her alot we are enemies daddy.
I said while tapping on their shoulders," cmon guys I'll drop you today.
We sat in car and dropped kirun for his school and gave him a mumma hug nd daddy gave him some tips to impress girls with his looks. It was quite cute to see both my kiddos in this way. We always listen that boys are prince to their mom's but my trex proved it wrong as he is more closer to kirun than me and I am happy about it.
Trex dropped kirun and stood near me. We both were watching our kid going to his class with his dinosaur bag.
T-Rex shyly said me," Are you happy baby seeing kirun going for his school .
I said" ofcourse baby it's most beautiful day ever saw in my life"
Trex asked, "I thought our proposal would be your best day..(making a puppy face )
I said " yes baby it was for ofcourse and I love you even more day pass and will love you until my last breath doesn't arrive.
Trex with tears in his eyes, " stop saying nonsense I don't you to go away from me"
I took his hand and said "let's go baby we would get late for you job."
Trex said " let's go"
We reached to his place and he was going to step out and he saw me and said will miss you baby. I said stop being a kid and go. Trex give my gift and than go. I asked which gift??
He said c'mon am talking about our passionate kiss. I snatched his color and brought near to me and sat on his laps as he wanted it so I thought to do it professionally. Trex said, " baby everyone would watch us you didn't need to do this. " I said, "I think it's legal to kiss you as we are married and I don't care about what people say.
Trex said but and I just kissed him to stop him and for fifteen minutes we made our make out session and my bitch phone and t-rex's boss said me on call can you leave our head manager t-rex ma'am? I said " sorry sir I would leave him now he is your all your now. Trex said me " you are awesome at Kissing and specially when it comes to melt me for you, you are best at it .
I said stop taking baby and go now.
T-Rex gave me a last kiss on my neck as a bite and went.
I was already missing me as his kiss reminded me each and every second.

                                 ~the end~