Scar 12. #finding him again

Its been a year I have made myself enough strong to live alone.
I knew I was being too harsh on myself but I didn't had a choice. One day I was passing by road I saw a boy was beating a whole gang. I was against bullying but I was sure it was something else as I don't wanted to include in the matter. I went from the side but one boy bashed into me from that gang.
He said hey sexy. I told watch ur words bastard. Again they started to fight and I left that place. I turned once again to see that gang and I saw the boy who was beating everyone was none other but trex. I was amazed as trex was too shy my heart was not able to accept it and rapidly I left that place .
I am sure that trex saw me going from there but I don't wanted to talk to him. I came to my apartment and relaxed myself with beer. I heard a knock on my door and it was trex. He asked can I come in?
I didn't answer anything. He told let me explain once than u can do whatever u want. I told okk.
We sat on sofa. I gave him water to drink. I saw wounds on his hand I couldn't cntrl myself and brought first-aid box from inside and started to apply tube on his wounds my eyes were filled with tears as I can't see him in pain. He slapped me for doing it. He said be away. I said sorry. As he slapped me he saw a scar on my face. He asked what's this?? I said leave it u go ahead. He took my hands in his and sat down of sofa and saw me. I can see the pain in his eyes. He explained me each and everything. He said he saw everything and misunderstood abt Ron and abt the thing of bashing someone the actual thing was he killed mom bcuz she had crossed her limits and I didn't felt bad abt it bcuz she deserved it he told me he was tired of being quite people forced him to be violent. He needed love but he got hatred and pain. He divorced his wife and shifted recently in Seoul to find me.
I didn't said anything abt my scar as I don't wanted to trust so easily.