Scar 21 #proposal

Aerial's PoV

As its morning now and I found myself in t-rex's arms and it was amazing sleeping in his arms it feels like dream coming true. I went up to bathroom and talking a hot shower and was planning to propose t-rex yes guys I was gonna propose him and it's ok if I propose first bcuz sometimes boys too should get chance to feel like king.
I took my bath and wore a black casual dress. And shaked t-rex to get up. I said goood morning wake up its already 9 a.m. in the morning. He said ohh good morning babygirl.
I blushed again I really love when he says me babygirl I was wondering and suddenly I came on my senses and listened trex saying where are you going without me.. I answered am taking you too with me get ready .. I pushed him to bathroom .
He said atleast let me prepare my clothes I said leave it on me.. he went to the bathroom and I kept his clothes on the bed and went to hall and sat on sofa and was waiting for him to come..
So finally he got ready and we headed out of the buliding and we're clicking pictures so here's our trex is looking freaking awesome in his outwear..

So now we are here at a restaurant having our lunch.. trex is enjoying his fav garlic bread 🍞 he looks cute when he have his lunch..
I asked enjoyed?? He curiosily asked is anything today as he was tensed that today is some special day nd he forget abt it.
So we had our lunch and went for a long drive actually it wasn't a long-drive but secretly I was taking him to our proposal spot..
He got tired and said is it a long-drive to you ... I said yes we would return home soon u can sleep if u want .. he said pls wake me up when we reach home.. I said yess boss..
So it's now 11:30 p.m. at night and finally we reached the spot and it was decorated according to my plans..so u all wanna have a look where we were???
So it's
...
.
.
.
.....
...
...

so u all wanna have a look where we were???So it's

Yessss it's beach night proposal.

What do u think aerial is he gonna like it?? I tapped on my heart he will surely like it...will he just say yes to me or would say me no and just say he has girlfriend already.. no no aerial be positive...I said to myself aerial fighting fighting...