Scar 6 #trex's reality

I was going to my school and I saw some boys beating a guy so badly and I was against bullying. I went up there and the guy was none another but T-Rex. I slapped the boy and catched t-rex's hand and brought him back to my shoulder. The boys asked what's ur relation with him vampire girl? I told none of ur business moron. I told he is my boyfriend no one dares to touch him otherwise I would smash u into pieces.
All students went to their classes I told trex let's go out no need of attending the school today he didn't spoke a word just nodded his head as yess. I took him to my home and wiped his blood with cotton and applied bangades. He told thnku for saving me today from that bastards. I told it's fine. He told why they say u vampire you are such a pretty girl. I said face doesn't matter everything am too mouthy to everyone that's the reason I am a vampire in school. He was in tears and said my mom was same like u. I asked was means isn't she alive now? He told she left me when I was in 1st grade. I told no worries don't wry am here for u. He smiled lil bit and asked me for a hug i told if it's comfortable for u than go ahead. I can feel him that from many years he didn't cried.
I let him cry on my shoulder it was an hour and he was crying I dragged him infront of him made him to seat on sofa and I sat down on floor taking his hands in mine and said "boy I think u haven't cried for ages what's wrong make it clear to me what happened to u suddenly that a small matter made u this??
He said me "it's nthg but when I was small I loved to have frds but no one liked me bcuz all thought that my step-mom is vampire. From than I made dinosaurs my frds so that's the reason I always wear a dinosaur designed clothes. He said that his step-mom didn't treat him well his dad never understood him. He was all alone in his room for 16 years. He left school bcuz of bullying. He said when he saw me for the first time he thought to join school again he followed me many times but couldn't say anything bcuz of my bad behaviour to everyone. Than he tried to search me on social media and than we met up like this.

I understood his situation bcuz I have faced the same for many years. We became really good frds after that.
One day we were going to school together his phone rang and he started to shout I catched his hand to calm him down he asked sry to me I told it's ok calm urself. I asked who it was he answered it was my mom who was harresing me to marry a girl whom I don't know. I told why don't u talk once to ur mom hope she would listen u. He told it would never happen we leaved the topic and went ahead to our school. We both always sat on the bench after than. No one bullied t-rex after my warning.