Scar 26 confession

Aerial's POV
Already i have said yess for marriage. But i should say my all past stuff and the scars i have. i won't cheat him by not letting him know abt it. So it was quite imp for him to know abt my all scars. So lets find the right time and let him know all the things. I know you can do it aerial. Fighting fighting aerial. It was time for my confession to trex abt my scars.
So finally our day was started with a passionate kiss in the morning and we both were busy with our stuff. Trex asked me is eveything alright babe?? I said yess no worries.
I asked him whether is he free at evening as i wanted him to come with me for a walk. We had our dinner and walked out for a walk. I hold his hand nd took him to my fav place nd it was a open place with damaged houses where no one used to come as it was a lonely place i used to go there whenever i felt wrong.
We both sat on a bench. We both had a silence. I broke the silence nd said uhm i want to confess something . He said sure ready to listen. I was lil bit tensed what if he leaves me alone after listening me. C'mon aerial u can do it face the reality. Okk so trex i want to say that is I rubbed my hand for awhile and showed my hand to him. He got into tears by seeing the cut's marks on my hand. He asked whats this baby.? Than i started.... so its when i was 5 yrs old. One day i was watching tv at home nd daddy was taking shower and suddenly door bell ranged i stood up but as i was going to open my daddy went running to open as he expected mumma to come after her job. I was still sitting on sofa with thousand of thoughts why aren't they coming inside? Than i got tired of waiting and headed towards door i saw daddy crying as if he have lost everything in life. I got worried after seeing him. I went towards him and he hugged me so tightly. He didn't said a word. I was in a big confusion that whats goin on? My brother came running to us. He asked me is daddy ok?? I told don't know. He asked where is he? I showed my finger showing towards bedroom which was locked for an hour by daddy. My brother shouted from outside c'mon daddy she lost something special don't feel betrayed mom is just a bitch. I was surprised by his words. I slapped my brother for his word like is he gone out of his mind. Than I started to cry bcuz I loved my mom alot. My brother took me in a hug nd said don't cry sis she just hated you so stop loving her. I said crying you are lying oppa. He said don't cry lil girl she left us accept it. My daddy listened everything nd came outside with a smiling face and he hugged both of us . My brother tapped his shoulder nd said you are bold daddy. My daddy said I am not weak till I have both of u my kids . We had a smile on our face and headed towards hall and sat for tv . I was still in a confusion I didn't thought to say a word.
After years I got to knew what my mom did to us. She was a big cheater and a bitch.So whenever I used to feel sad or would miss my mumma I used to cut my hand for no reason nd the blood would run all over the floor it was too harsh but it was the only thing I could do at that time. I always used to show how strong I am but deep inside I was a broken girl with many scars which I hided from everyone but wanted to reveal infront of you as you are my soulmate and I can't hide anything from you. I used to apply some makeup powder to hide all this marks so no one could see this all scars which I had from my childhood. It gave me pain whenevet I saw it . Whenever I took bath the water would bring the real scars outside nd once again I remembered everything again once a day. This was all I wanted to say I hope u can understand trex....

What do u think guys what trex will say ????