Scar 18. #exciting moments

So here I was ready and thinking abt the day what was gonna happen next. I was curious and excited for everything. I heard a voice of bullet outside. A cool guy wearing helmet was standing there. He shouted my name "aerial" I went up there and asked who are you?? He answered didn't recognised me Princess?? I said are u trex?? He said yess girl cmon jump on the bullet. I said yes sure I said will I be able to sit in this dress.? He said yes don't wry am here for u . I sat back of him and he asked for holding my hands on his waist. I told it's fine. He made the bullet to stop suddenly so my hands automatically went on his waist. My face was turning red bcuz of this movement. I was feeling the breeze I can see that there were only trees around the roads. I asked do u live here. He told nope its my mom's place so I visit here often. I told it's really wonderful. He told yess I knew it that's the reason I brought u here. We reached at a place ohh my goshhh it was Mc Donald and I was amazed. He said yess I knew u would love it. I asked how can it possible to be this place near this village. He said there are people lives in village oftenly comes here and the by pass passengers come too here for snacks so this Mc Donald earns good amount of profit. I told that's great to listen and am starving trex can we just get in there? He told yes sure sry to make u wait. I was so starving that I grabbed his hand and took him inside and we sat on a table which was quite painted with cartoon design.

I told what would u like to have trex?
He answered whatever u say ..
I said is burger ok ??
He said sure it's my fav
I said c'mon than let's make the order... The waiter asked "what's ur order sir??
I replied can we have 4 burgers and 2 mountain dews pls?
He said yes ma'am u will have ur order in less period of time. I said thnku ... trex said why did u order four we are just two to eat ... I said one is not enough for me .. trex said I think you are too hungry.. I said not that I just missed my fav snacks past these days.. I forgot to ask him everything and was focused to eat .
I grabbed three of the burgers and said I won't let u have more than one.. he said no problem u can have more of them .. I said thnku for this delicious lunch....
After completing our lunch trex paid the bill and we went out of the restaurant and sat on bike.. I was full after eating three burgers... He said u look so happy after eating.. I said yess its my priority anyhow.
He said come on the bike. I asked where are we going now??
He answered it's surprise. I was wondering what would it be. He asked me do u like speed I said yess he said hold me tightly or u would fall. I said yes my boss.
I felt as I was flying in air .. I was feeling the happiness in 17 years .. ya guys I had never being happy after my mom left us . I was always being happy just for my daddy n brother.. I was happy for myself today.. I never thought for this day.
We finally reached the place and it was a building and I was wondering why are we here. He took my hand and walked to the room and I was wondering is he gonna take advantage of me.. he said come in..

What do u think guys what trex is gonna do with aerial ..will he take advantage of her...??