Scar 14 #executing the mission

I was sent for the operation and after few days I woke up. I wished to see trex first as I open my eyes but I couldn't find him. The doctor gave me a letter which was given by t-rex for me.
The letter:-
My princess I had to leave you in that critical situation alone but I didn't had any choice but to leave from there for ur sake as my daddy knew that you would be always with me so I just changed my location to save u. I had to go from Seoul to expose my dad for his dirty tricks playing around. I hope we will meet soon if I remain alive till the end of the mission. You take care of urself and have good meal sry to break the promise and I would come soon to you.
After reading the letter I felt to cry as I was remained alone and was feeling guilty abt everything going on. I thought I can't be like this I have to help him anyhow. I wore my bag and left for Thailand.
Anyhow I got to knew abt trex and went to him. He was shocked to see me. He shouted on me that why are u here being in critical condition. I told more than my health ur life is imp to me. We both made plans to expose his dad.
As we met his dad we sat and talked for a while. He took the gun and I was scared. I told wait a min I have a gift for you. Going close to his dad I started to seduce him to melt his emotions and than suddenly trex shot him from back and finally we killed the evil.
Trex bumped into me and took me into sky. He said finally we did it. He said angrily 'why did u seduce him I was jealoused". I told cmon we aren't couples that you are being jealous. His face was being sad after listening this. He asked do u love someone else?? I answered nope I don't have anyone in this world to love. Suddenly we heard a footstep of someone coming inside.