Scar 23 #finally yess

T-Rex's PoV

I was still standing amazed by her meaningful words. I can't believe the one whom I love that girl loves me back.. she got worried but I thought let's have some drama.. a last one just to make her mad.. so she was still waiting for my answer I went to her took her hands she got a sign which lead her to a yes but than I spoke sorry .. a worried face I got to see.. I said I am sry aerial but I love someone else.. she got mad on me starting to go away from me.. I said pls aerial we can be frds .. she said leave me alone pls.. I said hey babygirl she turned while crying as I saw her tears I got a sudden pain and hugged her and whispered in her ears.. "stop crying my princess it's just yes how can I betray you .. you are the only one I loved in my life.. I was just having fun around.. she got excited and jumped to me for a hug.. and than she bet me on my chest.. oh gosh this girl is too strong.. she sat on her knees and proposed me .. she wore me the beautiful ring and we sat on our chairs for the beautiful dinner we were going to have.. my unconscious mind... It's so shameful for me that my girl have proposed and still like a shame boy I haven't proposed her I am a coward... I came back to sense and listened aerial saying where are u lost baby?? Hey did she say me baby for the first time actually she never told me before.. she always said me boy so I was amazed ohh yes now she is my girl my wife the most imp my soulmate for my life..
We had our delicious dinner .. and she asked me for dance but I wasn't good at dance .. she forced me to do .. even if I am a non-dancer I can be a professional dancer for my girl for whole of my life.. the music started to play.. I can't believe it was my fav song ..

(The song)

I found a love for me
Darling, just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
Darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms

When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

Well, I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own

You all got it yess it was the perfect song.. it matched with my girl totally we enjoyed that whole night with our miserable talks and watching the beach...