Scar 7 #realising the mistake

So it's been a year I and t-rex became close friends we knew each other a lot my daddy cooperated with trex as he came my home oftenely. We were gonna have our exams of our high school and we were gonna end the high school. Trex was quite smart in maths so we made up a plan to study together.
I went to his home for studies and what I saw was really hilarious. I saw the lady his step-mom and she was my own mother. I got panicked and just came back to home. I blocked trex.
He never tried contact me nor I tried to reach him. I was all scared abt the situation and locked myself in room for a week my dad went on asking me for the matter I didn't said anything. My brother called me as daddy informed him everything I received his call and said nthg it's just am tensed for exams. Actually I didn't wanted them to wry bcuz I didn't wanted that lady to destroy my family's happiness again.

It's been a year I was in a university now. I passed my exams with really good grades. My brother was doing well in his cooking management. My daddy made a girlfriend I was really feeling awkward abt it but it's ok to have a girlfriend in his age. She oftenely comes to our home. She is a polite lady I can say.

I was returning home from my job I saw a letter lying at my doorstep. It was a letter from trex. I went inside the home and opened the letter.
The letter:
I know its hard for u to bear the pain but I didn't wanted to hurt u princess. The day u came at my home and saw ur own mother and rushed out of the home. I was just coming to u to explain everything but mom stopped me by slapping me. She forced me to marry with a girl whom I don't knew from ages. I am in a trap now princess. I can't live like this with this girl she is so dominating and she has a affair with a boy which is quite hurting. My mom told me that you were her daughter and I was heart-broken that time I didn't understood a thing. I felt so weak without you. Can u just drag me out of this trap. I miss u my princess. Every day without u is like a day without sun.
My eyes were full of tears. I cleaned my eyes so badly that it turned into red. I was feeling so worst that I couldn't understand him and thought wrong abt him.