Scar 15 #jail for years

The one coming inside was his brother hawk. I took the gun from trex as fast I could. As I was going to throw the gun his brother saw me with the gun. His brother came up with police and the police arrested me as they thought I had kill his dad. I saw trex shouting on police that she is not the murderer and the police said the fingerprints on gun aren't urs its hers. I asked trex to leave from the place and leave happily. I was sent to Jail for years.
When I came out of the jail being living for past 2 yrs. I saw my daddy and brother filled with tears and emotions my dad slapped me for being a criminal. I was too hurted at that time. My brother took me in a hug and said don't wry daddy was worried for u.

...I told yes I can understand his situation. My daddy hugged me and said how are you my baby?? I replied I am alright daddy. My dad told sry for not being for u I told it's ok dad. My brother cried for everything. I calmed him down. My eyes were in search of trex. According to the situation I should hate trex but I knew he didn't do it on a purpose.

We went home I changed my clothes I took daddy and brother to a restaurant had a good lunch and talked a lot. My brother was a chief now and that's a big news to enjoy. The treat was by my brother. We were enjoying our lunch. My brother and I were playing around. We talked abt his girlfriend. I got to knew that she was a cheater at last she didn't had health issues she had a affair with someone. My brother got sad I told you will find a better one boy. He told yess my princess. Suddenly a crowd came to us I was lil bit confused like who are they. Finally I got to knew they were companions of daddy in his store. As I and my brother don't wanted to disturb them we left the restaurant. While we were going home my brother met his old classmates and he looked so happy I thought to leave him and left for the home. I was walking to home and it turned out to be night.