Scar 2 #helping oppa

So days passed by and I went up searching of some people but I didn't find anyone. One day as normally I was in my fav restaurant and was having my fav unlimited pack I was having a bite of my garlic bread a msg popped up in my phone and what the hell!! It was a msg from WeChat and I can't believe the person whom I don't wanted to talk means yess the one Love with scar messaged me it was "Hey girl" I was like really this man is messaging me and ya I was all alone sitting on the table bcuz I loved to have my food lonely bcuz I didn't had any of frds to enjoy with it than I had my food I paid the bill and I just banged with a boy who was too cute with brown eyes silky straight hair but I don't why, why he was wearing a hoodie which had dinosaur design I just said sry and left that place I turned once back just to see that cutie face again but unfortunately he was disappeared.

Returning from my part time job to home I was thinking all abt the boy I saw in resturant I didn't fall in love with him but his face was adorable I can see that face for whole of my life I think.

When I entered my pretty small house I saw my daddy lil bit tensed and my bro explaining him something I surprised them with some ice-creams and they seemed up to be happy like small kids. They opened the ice-cream started to have it. After completing the ice-cream I asked my brother that what's the matter again he told me that this time there's no money to pay the rent for our apartment I questioned why ? My brother told me that he spended his salary in college fees which was quite imp for him to do. My dad was jobless after my mom left him bcuz he went in depression after it so I and bro told him to rest instead of working.

I talked with my bro and told him that I would pay rent this time with my salary he was in tears that you have become a big girl I told no need to shed tears on it I can understand its too harsh for u too to handle all the family expenses alone so I can just help u out by this he was too happy after listening all this he just hugged me tightly and took me into air I told common bro it's just a rent. He told me with a great smile "Princess when I get the next month salary I would return you". I told him no need of that we are same at last he kissed my head and ended up sleeping on my laps. My brother is one year bigger than me but he always love to act like my boyfriend bcuz he know I don't have anyone to rely on he just love me to the moon and back I can say. He slept on my laps for the entire night and I slept on his chest i had the best bro in the world.