CHAPTER 7

"And what the fuck do you think you're doing" spoke the dauntingly familiar voice

As hard as he tried to pay attention, Niall's eyes were watering with pain and exhaustion. His vision slowly became cloudy as he saw Nick's hands trembling as he attempted to plead his innocence

That was the last thing he saw; accompanied with muffled shouting as his body gave up on him and drifted into slumber.

___

"Fuck. What am I going to do Lou?! He almost got raped while I was in my own fucking bed! It's my fault I trusted this piece of filth with him" Zayn whisper-shouted as he pointed towards Niall's shivering body, that was now covered with his suit jacket.

"Look, Zee. It's not your fault, Okay? Shit happens. We took care of Nick, so it doesn't really matt-" Louis was interrupted by Zayn roughly pushing him against a nearby wall.

"Don't. Don't you fucking disrespect him like that Louis. Look what almost happened to the poor boy, and you stand there like it's okay?!" Zayn screamed, not caring to be quiet anymore.

"Woah, Woah Zee. Why're you being so protective?" Louis asked slightly alarmed by his best friends outburst.

Why was Zayn being so protective? it's not like he actually cared for the boy? he was just worried, right? although his thoughts were interrupted when a groan came from a sleeping Niall, who was very apparently pain.

"Cmon' Lou, im gonna carry him somewhere comfortable" Zayn spoke softly as he took Niall into his arms, being careful of all the bruises that were forming on his small body. They would leave nasty marks, that's for sure.

"Cmon' babe, don't worry yea? i'll take care off you" Zayn cooed to the small boy in his arms. His jacket still wrapped around the smaller's body.

Louis smirked at the sight of his 'tough guy' best friend, who was now going mellow for a blonde haired boy he barely knew. He guessed this wouldn't be the last he saw of the boy.

___

Zayn made his way up to his room, still clutching on to the small body that was in his arms. He set Niall down on the fluffy bed, in his own room. He never let anybody in his room not even his past lovers, because it was 'his space'.

Somehow those rules didn't apply to the blonde beauty who was now in his bed softly snoring, as though nothing traumatic had taken place barely an hour ago. Zayn plopped down beside the small boy, who tossed a little in his sleep.

As Zayn got settled in with a book he felt feathery hair tickle his forearm, that's where he saw the smaller boy's head cuddled on his chest with an arm draped over Zayn's stomach.

Zayn cooed at the sight of the blonde who was now tightly holding on to him as he slept.

Soon after, Zayn closed his book and gently placed it on the bedside table, being careful not to wake the sleeping beauty besides him. He then snuggled into the warm duvet and rubbed soothing circles on the smaller's back, gently massaging the knots of tension on Niall's shoulders with his other hand. That's how they fell asleep, both boys clinging on to each other while their breathing synced in the tranquil state of sleep.

^i'm sorry but what was that sentence frfr (okok back to the story)

___