CHAPTER 3

a/n ^ok but like fetus hazza 🥺🥺
hehe i got bored n decided to update <33

• • • ZAYNS POV:

"This is fucking bullshit."
"I specifically told you to get LIAM, not his fucking brother, you idiot." I spat at the man standing in front of me, despite what many people think. Being in a gang doesn't mean you're automatically evil, and it especially doesn't apply to my gang. We only punish those who deserve it, and never pray on the innocent. I'm not saying i'm the most noble man but I sure as hell ain't a pussy. I don't go after the weak, or those who can't fight back. I'm just not for that kind of stuff.

"I-i'm sorry sir, it's just that he was with there's dad an' I just assumed-"

"YOU ASSUMED?" I practically yelled at the guy. "well" I said calming down. "How would you like it, if I assumed you were the enemy, and I sent your ass to get fucking kid napped hm?"
The man was practically shaking in front of me. He looked quite pathetic so I told him to piss off because, little did he know that kidnapping this boy was going to start a war. One with casualties at that.

I puffed out the cigarette smoke from my lungs one last time before going towards the door. I was soon met by two blue eyes that popped out from the corner.

"Ah, hello Louis. What's up man?"  I asked.

"Nothin' much Zaynie, just wanted to see how you were. 'Specially after you gave that poor lad a right loud scolding." He giggled.

"Plus, I saw the lad they kidnaped gotta say Zayn, He's pretty cute." Louis paused before continuing, "and he looks damn well a lot like Marcus."

"Speaking of cute, who was that lad behind you the other day Lou?" I asked, trying to change the subject. Louis simply said "just met 'em'" and walked out.

I rolled my eyes at him and continued to walk towards the basement where our 'guest' was staying, hoping he wasn't awake. We would have to keep him if he was, I mean I can't let him go running around telling everybody where I live now can I?

I slowly opened the door and peered my head through, failing miserably to be quiet. The boy shook slightly at the sound and desperately tried to turn around, though he failed from exhaustion and general fatigue.

"H-Hello-o?" the boy spoke. I admit I was a bit surprised by his accent. I soon realised I had been silent for too long, "Ah.. you're awake, very well."

I watched as the boy desperately tried to free himself from the clutch of the rope tied around his torso and hands, he was obviously weak and I sure as hell wasn't going to let him go.

"You know I can do what ever I please to you?" I spoke again, I admit that I was trying to scare the boy. It's boring being by yourself most of the time, and I wanted to have a little fun. "You are mine. You belong to me, and me only now."

At this point I was just fucking with the poor bastard, but I had no intentions on stopping.

Listen, I said i didn't kill innocents, I mentioned nothing about not being a dick.

"W-what do you want" The boy spoke again. "What do I want?" I said rather mockingly, "I want to find your brother, Liam am I right?"

The boy went silent, I already knew the answer, but wanted to hear it from him. "That is your brother if i'm not wrong?"

A few moments passed by before I spoke again. "Your silence is answer enough, angel."

I smirked when the boy's breath hitched. This ones gonna be fun, I walked towards the boy slowly. Frankly, I was gobsmacked when I saw him. It hit me how I was standing before the most gorgeous boy I had ever laid eyes on, and that's saying a lot.

He had blonde hair which was brown from the roots, which meant he was probably a brunette who needed a hair cut. He had mesmerising blue eyes that shone brightly through the dark room, I swore I would go blind if I looked at them too long. The blue in them offset the red which surrounded it. Which was probably there from him crying, I almost felt remorseful, Almost.

My eyes slowly moved down to his shirt, it was tight fitted and pink, with glittery writing on it. My mind racing as I couldn't help but picture what was below the cute clothing. I had morals though, I would never do anything like that.

My eyes then finally landed on his legs, They were nearly shaven and he was wearing black shorts. Tiny ones at that, Boy it must have been hard for the men to control themselves with this one. Ofcourse, they knew I would have them killed if they even touched him.

I was overcome with this foreign urge to protect the helpless boy in-front of me, I don't even know why.

"What's your name?" I almost whispered to the boy who was now staring innocently up at me.
"N-Niall" He replied slightly hiccuping due to crying so much, "Well Niall, you and I? We're going to have a great time together.