Chapter Five

You guys are always saying how sexy Orion is and that's true, I agree 100%. I also want you guys to know that Dominic is sexy too. Sexy as fuck he is. 

There will always be music/lyrics in my stories. Music is a big part of everyone’s life and I feel like it wouldn’t be normal if music weren’t part of my character’s life. The song in the chapter will always be on the side if you're interested.

            Orion. I smiled as I thought of him. He’s proven to be different than I expected him to be, still interesting but different. For instance, sometimes I text him just to ask how his day is and so on. We would text for hours until he told me he had to go. There are two positives about texting Orion. He text back right away and it showed me who he was more than when we’re speaking in person. In person, sometimes he’s open but as soon as he realize he’s being open he becomes guarded.

            A few days ago I was lying down thinking about him and then he called me. I had never called before as much as I was tempted to but I didn’t want to push him too much or want him to get tired of so I never did. God, when I heard his voice I wished he was mine all over again, that I could hear his voice whenever I wanted, to hear him say good morning and goodnight. To be able to tell what emotion he’s feeling by the tone of his voice. To hear him tell me everything that he loves, that he likes, that he wants, what he feels, what he thinks. I want to hear him moan my name softly when we make love and I want to be able to never get tired of hearing him tell me that he loves me. But that’s just me wanting and thinking wishfully.

            And so, hearing his voice awoke so many things, so many emotions inside of and whatever emotion it is that make you realize how much you really miss someone. That emotion had intensified by the sound of voice. Worst, it comes with the urgency of wanting to see him. I felt like I would crumble if I didn’t see him but I didn’t know what to do. We’re friends, I agreed to that and I don’t want to pass that border without his permission.

            His reason for calling was to check if I was still free for whatever he wanted to show me. Though, I had a feeling he just wanted to talk to me because after I confirmed that I was still free he went on to ask me the same questions he did when we texted, how I’m doing, how was my day and stuff like that.

            After he hung up, I waited and waited and waited for this aching of desperately wanting to see him to go away, doing whatever I could to distract myself—even tried to start a new book but nothing worked.  I got dressed, went to Silk and paid to see him. He was shocked to see me and asked what I was doing there. At first I though about making up some lame excuse but in the end I told him the truth. I told him that I wanted to see him. His response to that was simply, “Oh”. I sat on the red couch and watch him look at me for a few minutes then he smiled and said, “I’m glad you’re here. I’m really glad to see you”. Those words were the best thing he ever said to me and I’d give anything to hear him say it again and again. He told me to hold on for a few seconds then left the room. When he came back he begged to never pay to see him again, I agreed because I’m hopeless and I’m positive I’d do almost anything he wanted or asked.

            When I had realized my time was going to be up soon, I got up, getting ready to leave but he held on to my wrist. That was the first time he touched me for his own reasons. I looked at him, his blue eyes peering into mine and all he said was “stay”. I stayed, and we spoke for hours. Never getting tired of each other, never running out of things to say. Even when I drove him home, we sat in my car and talked some more. It was a quarter past three in the morning when I told him he should get some rest. He agreed, unexpected to me, he kissed me on my right cheek then said goodbye. And that’s when it became obvious to me and I knew I was in love with him. I know I’m just going to keep falling deeper and deeper for him every time we’re together or everything we speak with each other and that troubles me because what if he’s not falling too?