Chapter Thirty-Four

They arrived home to their humble abode. Slowly, they traveled up the stairs to the bedroom they will be sharing from tonight onward. Orion was walking ahead of his boyfriend. It didn’t surprise him when Dominic grabbed his ass as they traveled up the stairs. In fact, it would have been strange if he hadn’t. Once they reached the top, his boyfriend’s hands moved from his ass to his waist. After their impromptu love making in the middle of the restaurant, the very much in love couple had went upstairs to take a shower at the three bedroom and four bath apartment that came with the restaurant that his boyfriend purchased for him.

            Orion had been craving Dominic’s hands, his lips, his teeth, his tongue, his dick, and his everything since that glorious night of his birthday. He was still craving him. Orion was somewhat scared of acting on how turned on and wanton he was by his boyfriend. In his eyes, his boyfriend had this innocent image of him and he didn’t want to taint it. He had so many fantasies about the man and he wanted to play on every single one of them. He was terrified that his boyfriend would start wondering about his…ways.

            Orion still had no idea what gave him the guts to do what he did at the restaurant. His thoughts were centered on whether or not his boyfriend would believe him when he told him that they were all fantasies, all dreams he had about him. Most of the dreams happened after the very first night Dominic spoke to him. His excuse for those dreams were because he was young and lonely and horny, and Dominic was attractive and sexy.

            The recently 20 years old man had only just entered the room when his boyfriend grabbed his shoulder, spinning him around face first to the wall, shutting the room door next to him. He felt Dominic’s hardness pressing up against him. His lover’s heavy panting in his ear only made him harder. A whimper betrayed him as he gripped the man’s fingers holding his hand. He felt his body tremble when Dominic trailed his free hand up his already crumbled shirt and roughly pinched his nipple. Dominic let go his hand to turn his head and kissed him thoroughly. He tongued him down like he had been waiting to kiss him his entire life.

            Orion started grinding his ass against his lover’s hardness, only going harder at the sound of his lover’s moan. The man grinded back against his love, pushing him into the wall to get closer to him as they danced to the impassioned lustful rhythm that only they could hear or understand.

            Feeling completely overwhelmed with pleasure, Dominic let go off of Rye’s hand and undid his pants. He dipped his hand inside his boxers and began stroking him sensually. Rye’s soft sigh that ended with a groan had Dominic’s stomach clenching uncomfortably.

            Rye felt like he was about to explode any second. He always felt that way whenever Dominic was pleasuring him, even in the slightest way. It’s a wonder he kept it together long enough for them to cum.

            Rye wanted to feel him so bad. He was desperate for that closeness, that intimacy…that…that…that strong passionate love. When he couldn’t hold it together any longer he whispered to Dominic: “Take me”

Dominic

            Those two words coming from Rye was the absolute most arousing sexual command I had ever had the pleasure of being given. I was still turned on from that new Rye I saw at the restaurant and that just added fuel to the fire. Without further ado, I pull his pants a little ways down as I undid the button and zipper on mine. I hurriedly coat myself with saliva then slowly started pushing inside him. He moaned and pushed back, impaling himself on me even though I was trying to go slowly. I could tell just how badly he wanted me. Knowing that only turned me on more. I pulled out and thrust back into him, hard. He felt so good. I just wanted to bury myself inside him. I wish I could make love to him all day. He made me crazy…good God.

            I trailed kisses on every part of his exposed flesh, feeling overwhelmed with passion and love for him. “Oh, God, Rye!” I moaned. I slammed into him harder, unable to control myself. Rye only moaned louder and that urged me on as his clawed up the side of my right leg with his right hand and the other gripping the opposite side of my hips. I could feel his fingernails scratching my skin. Nothing compares to waking up and seeing reminders of what we did from him.

            “Baby,” he whimpered. The sound broke me. I grabbed his member and stroke hard as I came inside of him. Right after, I felt him pulsating and I looked down just in time to see his essence over the wall. His knees gave out and we went to the floor together. I kissed behind his ear, his neck, and his cheek over and over as we calmed down. “We should shower,” Rye said, “again.”

            I chuckled and gently eased out of him before pulling him up with me and going to the shower. We always shower facing each other. I felt like our showers together always consisted of more kissing and caressing than anything else. I love him so fucking much sometimes I don’t know what to do. I wish I could express in words how much I love him. The level of completeness and happiness I feel is enough to make my heart feel like it’s about to explode.

            He grabbed a pair of my pajamas. He was too lazy to go down the hall for his. Since we just returned he hadn’t had the chance to move his things to my room yet.

            “It’s almost 4 A.M.,” he said, cuddling up to me, immediately tossing his leg over mine. “I don’t think I’ve ever slept in your bed before.”

            “There are a lot of things we’ll be doing in this bed,” I responded. Even with my eyes clothes I knew he was blushing or had that shy smile on his face.

            I was just slipping into a world of unconsciousness when I heard Rye said: “I love you.”

            Before opening my eyes, I took deep breaths to slow my heart down. When I did, he was staring at me intently, his eyes showing me just how true his words are. I found myself grabbing his hand and cradled it to my chest as I shut my eyes.

            “I love you, too.” I felt his lips press against mine and soon after I was falling asleep again. I wish he would turn his bedside lamp off but I guess he’s having one of his stare at me moments. It’s unbelievable how much he has. They’re annoying.

            “Remember when you’d come see me every night I was working, and then I started letting you in and we would stay up until sunrise just talking and talking?” I nodded. He was quiet for a long time then he said: “You kept glancing at me weirdly on our way home?”

            “Was I?” I asked groggily.

            “You were. I...what were you thinking?”

            “I was wondering where that side of you came from. I just couldn’t believe it was you. I want to see that side of you more often. I’m still a little turned on by it.”

            This time I opened my eyes for the sole purpose to see him blushing or that shy smile. He was sporting both. Lucky me.

            Again, when I was dozing off he said: “I never thanked you for my party.” I ignored him. “You have really strong cheek—”

            I didn’t let him finish. I groaned loudly. “You’re not going to let me sleep tonight, are you?” And he had the nerves to giggle. I can’t believe he’s the one that didn’t want to go out and thought we should had been resting. “Fine.” I sighed and got up. “Grab us a blanket and we’ll go downstairs and talk.”

A/N

I don’t know why I wrote this chapter, moreover, I don’t know why I’m publishing it. Dom and Rye’s relationship has always been connected by them talking. I just love these moments between them and I kept picturing it over and over ever since I woke up so I wrote it. That’s why it’s so short. It’s one of their “moment”.

That was my way of writing in Rye’s POV without actually writing in his POV hehe.

I hope you guys enjoyed it nonetheless.