Top!Kiyotaka Bottom!Mondo (NSFW)

A/N: I'll be honest here, the only reason I'm writing this is because I kept on thinking about how cannon Ishimondo would work and it hit me like a train on how cannon Mondo would absolutely be a bottom bitch for Ishimaru. Like, jus, jus think about it. Man is a COMPLETE tsundere. And tsundere's are usually bottom ass hoes. So, yeah. Hope you like this Hell Beauties! And enjoy the Oneshot. Also, uh, warnings on biphobia, beating someone up, and sexual intercourse. Also, they're like, in their senior year of college in this story. Just imagine Hopes Peak, but collage. So, SCL Gang Leader and SCL Moral Compass.

........................................................................................

It was night time and Mondo was outrageously turned on. Why and how you ask? Cuz his passive yet professional boyfriend just beat a bitch up. They were just on their weekly nightly stroll when a rival gang leader insulted Owada. On what he insulted him on you may have asked? His bisexuality and masculinity. Two things Mondo has struggled with for a long time.

Before Mondo could even react Taka full on kicked the guy in his face. The rival gang leader fell backwards, blood coming from his gums. Ishimaru then held him up by his collar, threatening to do much worse than that if he ever made such discriminatory comments toward his boyfriend or others ever again. Taka dropped him on the concrete and went back to holding Mondo's hand, continuing their walk.

"I am so sorry about that Mondo. I should've kept my composter and just have scolded him. Or I should've just let you handle. I know very well you could have and since it was an insult towards you I should've let you defend your own pride." The Prefect sighed. "I really am sorry."

Mondo could barely contain his arousel. His straight laced boyfriend just let loose on a bitch. C u z h e w a s a n g r y a n d w a n t e d to d e f e n d h i m. Jesus fuck, just seeing Taka do that was a complete turn on for him.

"D-Don't be sorry babe." his voice faltered as he left go of his lover's hand just to wrap his arm around his waist, trying to silently flirt and signal in he was hOrNy! "It was super sweet and hot what ya did!" His voice softened on the word hot, not wanting to be too loud in case that bitch was still around.

Taka blushed slightly and sputtered. "T-There is nothing hot about violence Mondo!" Ishimaru scolded. "Okay, true. But it's only hot when you do it!" Owada said, trying to pathetically flirt. Jeez, why was it so hard for him to do this!? They had been dating for YEARS and Taka was the person he felt most comfortable around!

Thankfully for Mondo, Taka picked up on the fact that Mondo was flustered and slightly aroused. "You want me to rough you up like that, huh? You want me to hold you up by the collar and and make out with you until your lips are sore and bleeding." The Moral Compass didn't say it in a kinky way. He more or less said it in a, 'Ooooooooooh, I get it now.' Kinda way.

Mondo's blush over took his entire face. He nodded vigorously. Knowing that if he said yes he would just shout it out of nervousness. "Well then," Ishimaru said. "Let's get home so I can do that." The SCL Moral Compass kissed his boyfriend on the cheek and smiled wholesomely. Jeez, did those social skills classes teach him how to be so damn smooth!? 

Mondo walked faster. Not really wanting to wait any longer to get dick. Taka kept up the pace, only tripping once or twice. He giggled. "You're egar, huh?~" Slight seduction dripping off of the Prefect's voice. wELL DAMN, THAT WENT STRAIGHT TO MONDO'S DICK! S H I T . He was now speed walking, at night, in public, boyfriend in hand, sporting a damn prominent hard on.

Thankfully for the couple, they were close to there apartment. When they got there, Mondo fumbeled a bit with there keys while Taka just stared at his ass. Once the very flustered and aroused Mondo got the door open Taka pushed him inside the apartment, closed the door behind him, and pinned him to the wall. They started sloppily making out. A clash of tongue and teeth in a wet, sensual dance. (A/N: Holy shit, that is so gross and cheesy! W H E E Z E !)