HeadCanon #7: DR1 Kinnies, Who You Kin and What it Means About You!

Naegi: You're basic but we love you. You're a peacemaker, you're really nice and kind, but you're a complete doormat. A doormat who I love, but a doormat.

Togami: You're either really rich or really poor there is no in between. You act cold to people but the only reason you do is because you don't want to get hurt again. Also you have a shit home life. But, once you let yourself open up to people, you're really witty and nice.

Taka: IF YOU KIN HIM I LOVE YOU PLEASE BEFRIEND ME! Uhm, anyways, you work really hard. Way too hard. tAKE A FUCKING BREAK I CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH! You're a big fucking crybaby but we stan, also you'd die for your friends because you don't have many friends. Also, you just love your friends. But why is it that you don't have many friends? Because you're a social awkward mess but that's what I love about you. Also, you're big gay.

Mondo: Anger issues much? Also, you're either gay or bi, convince me otherwise. You're the big brother of the friend group and you love dogs! You have a lot of insecurites but you make up for it by working on them and by having a big heart! Also, I love you please be my friend.

Chihiro: You've been horribly bullied in the past and you've probably been abused in some form or another. You work really hard and you cry a lot but that's fine. You're a big computer nerd and I don't know why but I feel like you like baking.

Kyoko: First of all, you have a crush on her. Second of all, you're really weird and stoic but also really kind and smart. We stan. You're probably a really good friend to have and just a cool person in general.

Celeste: You have a lying problem and you also kin Kokichi but that's fine we still stan you. You're clever and you enjoy the finer things in life. You also have a shit home life and you have a hard time trusting others, but, when you do open up you're a really funny and interesting person. Also, you're super fucking clever. Like, you could kill a man and get away with it.

Hifumi: People like you exist? Well, uhm, I most likely don't want to meet you any time of day. Also, you're a big fat weeb. That's it.

Leon: You're super emotional and have don't like yourself very much but you joke the pain away constantly and you act like you have a super big ego even though you don't. Nonetheless, you're fun the hang out with and get into trouble with. :D

Hagakure: Uhm, I've never met one of you so I can't say much other than that you're probably a stoner and you're really fucking dumb but we love anyways.

Aoi Asahina: You're a basic hoe bUT YOU'RE MY HOE GET IN THE CAR WE'RE GOING SHOPPING! Anyways, you're really energetic and happy and strong. That's about it. Oh, also you're gay.

Sakura Ogami: You're strong, trained, and you're still trying to get a grip on your feminity, and that's fine. Take you're time! Also, you're either gay, bi, or pan.

Toko Fukawa/Genocider Syo: I LOVE YOU! Also, you're super fucking nervous all the time, you've gone through some shit, you have D.I.D and you LOVE LOVE LOVE books!

Mukuro Ikusaba: Bitch come here and let me give you a hug! You deserve it! You've been through some shit baby. You have a shit home life, you're very shy and you come off as cold but you're actually very kind and sweet.

Junko Enoshima: You do everything because you're bored, you like questioning life, you've been through some shit, and you're great at planning! Also, you have severe depression and you love fashion!

Sayaka Maizono: You're depressed as fuck, you like singing, you're a basic bitch but we stan, and you're either really mean or really nice.